Hillary on O'Reilly

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
Just read this. Should I stay up late and watch him again or do you think it would be worth it? Is she just desperate for any exposure now since Obama won't debate her? Why would she go on his show?

It's a smart move. Most liberals probably don't watch his show (present company excluded), but a lot of middlin', midwest/southern conservative Dems likely do, and that's a crucial target audience for the upcoming primaries.

I was hoping Obama would beat her to it.

Just read this. Should I stay up late and watch him again or do you think it would be worth it? Is she just desperate for any exposure now since Obama won't debate her? Why would she go on his show?

The Clintons have abandoned the left and cede that to Obama.

They are going full bore after the republican wing of the Democratic Party .. which makes sense because Clinton created the DLC just for them.

If a primary was coming up somewhere in the south, I'd expect to see Hillary at a confederate convention.

It's a smart move. Most liberals probably don't watch his show (present company excluded), but a lot of middlin', midwest/southern conservative Dems likely do, and that's a crucial target audience for the upcoming primaries.

ZERO gain for Obama my friend.

He knows Fox would edit the shit out of what he has to say and he knows that Fox watchers aren't likely to vote for him.

I kinda figured. Frankly, I'm not sure who is voting for Hillary. With all of the Dems I know, I really don't know one who openly supports her.

Got a ton of them around here voting for her. Little dixie we are called in this corner of the state. Were it not for a couple of issues I would definitely not only vote for but would also campaign for Obama. As it is it is looking more and more like I won't vote at all for president.....and it won't make a difference in OK anyway.

ZERO gain for Obama my friend.

He knows Fox would edit the shit out of what he has to say and he knows that Fox watchers aren't likely to vote for him.

That's not really how it works on O'Reilly; the interviews are basically live, and there are no edits.

He would gain a lot, imo. It's a whole section of voters he's not reaching right now, and it would even help him with the left, to show that he can hold up against O'Reilly's bluster.

I thought his Fox interview from Sunday was a good one, and good for him to do (w/ Chris Wallace). He's gotta show that he isn't afraid of those guys.

I've seen a fre Chris Wallace interviews and he isn't that bad. In fact in most of them he was very good.

I've seen a fre Chris Wallace interviews and he isn't that bad. In fact in most of them he was very good.

I was apprehensive about it, because Wallace has been over the top on the Wright issue, but he was pretty fair in the interview, and the questions were pretty intelligent.

That's not really how it works on O'Reilly; the interviews are basically live, and there are no edits.

He would gain a lot, imo. It's a whole section of voters he's not reaching right now, and it would even help him with the left, to show that he can hold up against O'Reilly's bluster.

I thought his Fox interview from Sunday was a good one, and good for him to do (w/ Chris Wallace). He's gotta show that he isn't afraid of those guys.

Fox would play back edited verisons of what he had to say.

Going on O'Really would be the same as doing interviews with Limbaugh, Coulter, and the Grand Dragon of the Klan.

He doesn't have to show ANYTHING with these bozos. You give them too much credit. None of them could even stop McCain within their own party and their influence is diminished.

Why give them any credibility as some kind of "journalist?"

I'm more impressed by giving them the finger.

God the title of this thread put the most horrifying mental image I have had in months. I am going to have to kill a pig with a knife and bathe in his blood to get the image out of my head.

God the title of this thread put the most horrifying mental image I have had in months. I am going to have to kill a pig with a knife and bathe in his blood to get the image out of my head.

LOL. Eww! I didn’t look at it that way until just now.

Last night on Olberman they showed photos of all the candidates that had been "aged" four years to show what they will look like if they run again in 2012. Hillary looked old. Keith said that what you couldn't tell by her picture was that she had just happily reviewed her new coat made of Dalmation puppies.

Last night on Olberman they showed photos of all the candidates that had been "aged" four years to show what they will look like if they run again in 2012. Hillary looked old. Keith said that what you couldn't tell by her picture was that she had just happily reviewed her new coat made of Dalmation puppies.

I saw it. I thought it was interesting that they had McCain looking pretty much the same. I guess it is a matter of; how old can you look? I said to my bf that they should have put up a skeleton for his after picture.

He said he'd go on the show too. Then hasn't yet. I'm a bit disappointed in that.

Back