Hillary Predicts Fla & Mich delegates will be seated...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/0...a-long-way-from-over-looks-toward-convention/

The Democratic race is a “long way from being over,” Hillary Clinton told FOX News on Wednesday, and she has no qualms about taking the primary fight all the way to the convention floor.

In a sit-down interview with FOX News’ Greta Van Susteren, which aired Wednesday night, Clinton said not to write her candidacy’s obituary yet, even though she’s trailing Barack Obama by 157 pledged delegates with opportunities dwindling to make up that gap.

“Sixty-two percent said let it go on,” Clinton said, referring to a new Rasmussen survey that found that portion of Democrats aren’t ready for either candidate to leave the race. “That is what people are telling me. That is what we have to do. Let the voters have a chance to be heard. Nobody should be writing obituaries on this race, because it is a long way from being over.”

The Democratic race has taken unexpected twists and turns in the last two weeks, from the controversy over Obama’s long-time pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. to criticism of Clinton’s claims that she landed in Bosnia in 1996 under sniper fire.

More at link...

THis is so funny. When it comes to Mich and fla, hillary says the people should be heard, but when it comes to superdelegates they should do what they want regardless of the popular vote. What a fraud she is.

THis is so funny. When it comes to Mich and fla, hillary says the people should be heard, but when it comes to superdelegates they should do what they want regardless of the popular vote. What a fraud she is.

Yeah, I wish she would laugh herself into the sunset

Hillary was ok until she opened her mouth.
She would have done better with the 2000 bush strategy. Say as little as possible.

Hillary was ok until she opened her mouth.
She would have done better with the 2000 bush strategy. Say as little as possible.

Um Sir, if she had opened her mouth in 1997 Bill would have cum in it and the world would not know the name Monica Lewinsky. So what ever you and your sheep do on the farm in Kentucky is your own business but please do not share with us.

Um Sir, if she had opened her mouth in 1997 Bill would have cum in it and the world would not know the name Monica Lewinsky. So what ever you and your sheep do on the farm in Kentucky is your own business but please do not share with us.

Gee, I wonder if Cawacko was drinking?

Oh, that's crazy talk! Forget I even brought it up!

Umm sir, you are disgusting.

Back