Hillary Skipped Telcom Immunity Vote Today

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
So the douchebags in the Senate voted today to give retroactive immunity to the telcom companies for spying on US citizens without a warrant in violation of the law. Obama votes again' it. McCain was fer it. Clinton was . . . not voting.

So the douchebags in the Senate voted today to give retroactive immunity to the telcom companies for spying on US citizens without a warrant in violation of the law. Obama votes again' it. McCain was fer it. Clinton was . . . not voting.
She's got to catch up to Obama, she knows she can do it here if she tries hard. She's only about 5% behind him in the non-voting category.

Somebody posted a list, of 451 votes in the past year McCain didn't participate in some 62% of them, Obama about 37%, and Clinton was at about 32% on that list.

(Of course the list didn't show that over 80% of all votes in the Senate are procedural. I'd like to see which of them skipped the most votes on the actual laws rather than counting all the procedural BS.)

Cool we are one step closer to the telecoms and the government participating fully and completely to do whatever their government task masters propose.

I bet the Noahides let out a collective sigh of relief and cheer of world dominating joy.

Cool we are one step closer to the telecoms and the government participating fully and completely to do whatever their government task masters propose.

I bet the Noahides let out a collective sigh of relief and cheer of world dominating joy.
:hand:

HeeeHEEEE!

Back