Hillary stands by "obliterate Iran"

Onceler

Obama compared it to the kind of "saber rattling" language that Bush uses. A reporter asked her about that, and here is her response:

“Why would I have any regrets? I’m asked a question about what I would do if Iran attacked our ally … and, yes, we would have massive retaliation against Iran,” Clinton said. “I don’t think they will do that, but I sure want to make it abundantly clear to them that they would face a tremendous cost if they did such a thing.”

Meet the new boss, same as the ol' boss....

Pathetic. I remember when there was talk a couple of years ago of Hillary positioning herself as a centrist in preparation to run, but she's just a full on warmonger.

Pathetic. I remember when there was talk a couple of years ago of Hillary positioning herself as a centrist in preparation to run, but she's just a full on warmonger.

She always has been a warmonger .. even back to her days as a republican.

Best to keep a close eye on Hillary. Her marriage to Bill could have been nothing more than convienence .. and there is a right-wing warmonger hiding beneath the surface.

1st Hillary is done, she is Obama's bitch at this point.
2nd I agree she should shut her trap about war anything, except war Wisconsin Lacrosse winning in 08
3rd Lorax is just a wuss, I do agree with his point.

1st Hillary is done, she is Obama's bitch at this point.
2nd I agree she should shut her trap about war anything, except war Wisconsin Lacrosse winning in 08
3rd Lorax is just a wuss, I do agree with his point.
This from the "hill-is-great" crowd. Just a month and a half ago, he was still singing hillbilly hymns, and trashing the Obamaniacs...

This from the "hill-is-great" crowd. Just a month and a half ago, he was still singing hillbilly hymns, and trashing the Obamaniacs...

A year ago, I would have been okay with her winning. I mean, she's no Hugo Chavez, but I would have content. Now when I see her, I see McCain and Bush.

Obama compared it to the kind of "saber rattling" language that Bush uses. A reporter asked her about that, and here is her response:

“Why would I have any regrets? I’m asked a question about what I would do if Iran attacked our ally … and, yes, we would have massive retaliation against Iran,” Clinton said. “I don’t think they will do that, but I sure want to make it abundantly clear to them that they would face a tremendous cost if they did such a thing.”

Meet the new boss, same as the ol' boss....

Clinton: what an idiot. She sounds like that iranian I'm-o'-need-a-job guy, or like Tom "Bomb Mecca!" Tancredo. This is not the language of a diplomat. Fuck cowboy diplomacy, I've had enough of that sh*t.

A year ago, I would have been okay with her winning. I mean, she's no Hugo Chavez, but I would have content. Now when I see her, I see McCain and Bush.

That would also be true for a lot of people.

Not only has Hillary's negatives risen .. so has Bill's.

You were over the top, though. You absolutely loved her; couldn't praise her enough.

8 more years of Clintonomics!

To be fair, 8 months ago, whe wasn't handing republicans the WH, trashing other democrats, using race against other democrats and talking about obliterating Iran or any other country for that matter.

To be fair, 8 months ago, whe wasn't handing republicans the WH, trashing other democrats, using race against other democrats and talking about obliterating Iran or any other country for that matter.

That's true, though I have always been opposed to her. Still, no doubt - this campaign has brought out the worst in her. She's gone much farther than I would have thought this time last year.

That’s true, but he was still the only one wearing lavender pantsuits in solidarity.

Back