hillary supporting crazies think McCain is going to win in a landslide

LMAO... Looks like a real Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy brewing within the Pinhead Party!

Could the P.U.M.A.'s make the difference for McCain? I've been predicting this all along.

There are still roughly 9% of the voters telling pollsters they are 'undecided' and that is bullshit. We should all be intelligent enough to admit, there really are no 'undecided' voters at this point. These people are McCain voters who are ashamed of admitting they plan to vote for McCain. Add 9% to McCain's numbers, and Obama loses this election BIG TIME!

...Be afraid Pinheads... be VERY afraid!

LMAO... Looks like a real Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy brewing within the Pinhead Party!

Could the P.U.M.A.'s make the difference for McCain? I've been predicting this all along.

There are still roughly 9% of the voters telling pollsters they are 'undecided' and that is bullshit. We should all be intelligent enough to admit, there really are no 'undecided' voters at this point. These people are McCain voters who are ashamed of admitting they plan to vote for McCain. Add 9% to McCain's numbers, and Obama loses this election BIG TIME!

So much for your predictin' powers huh pinhead? PUMA's my ass!

Terrified.

Southern idiot.

Back