Hillary: Swiftboated!

Little-Acorn

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=25728

Hillary: Swiftboated!
by Ann Coulter

Posted: 03/26/2008

Hillary is being "swiftboated"!

She claimed that she came under sniper fire when she visited in Bosnia in 1996, but was contradicted by videotape showing her sauntering off the plane and stopping on the tarmac to listen to a little girl read her a poem.

Similarly, John Kerry's claim to heroism in Vietnam was contradicted by 264 Swift Boat Veterans who served with him. His claim to having been on a secret mission to Cambodia for President Nixon on Christmas 1968 was contradicted not only by all of his commanders -- who said he would have been court-martialed if he had gone anywhere near Cambodia -- but also the simple fact that Nixon wasn't president on Christmas 1968.

In Hillary's defense, she probably deserves a Purple Heart about as much as Kerry did for his service in Vietnam.

Also, unlike Kerry, Hillary acknowledged her error, telling the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: "I was sleep-deprived, and I misspoke." (What if she's sleep-deprived when she gets that call on the red phone at 3 a.m., imagines a Russian nuclear attack and responds with mutual assured destruction? Oops. "It proves I'm human.")

The reason no one claims Hillary is being "swiftboated" is that the definition of "swiftboating" is: "producing irrefutable evidence that a Democrat is lying." And for purposes of her race against matinee idol B. Hussein Obama, Hillary has become the media's honorary Republican.

In liberal-speak, only a Democrat can be swiftboated. Democrats are "swiftboated"; Republicans are "guilty." So as an honorary Republican, Hillary isn't being swiftboated; she's just lying.

Indeed, instead of attacking the people who produced a video of Hillary's uneventful landing in Bosnia, the mainstream media are the people who discovered that video.

I've always wondered how a Democrat would fare being treated like a Republican by the media. Now we know.

It's such fun watching liberals turn on the Clintons! The bitter infighting among Democrats is especially enjoyable after having to listen to Democrats hyperventilate for months about how delighted they were to have so many wonderful choices for president.

Now liberals just want to be rid of the Clintons -- which is as close to actual mainstream thinking as they've been in years. So the media suddenly notice when Hillary "misspeaks," while rushing to make absurd excuses for much greater outrages by her opponent.

Liberals are even using the Slick Willy defense when Obama is caught fraternizing with a racist loon. When Bill Clinton was exposed as a philandering, adulterous, pathological liar, his defenders said that everybody is a philandering, adulterous, pathological liar.

And now, when B. Hussein Obama is caught in a 20-year relationship with a raving racist, his defenders scream that everybody is a racist wack-job.

In the Obama speech on race that Chris Matthews deemed "worthy of Abraham Lincoln," B. Hussein Obama defended Wright's anti-American statements, saying:

"For the men and women of Rev. Wright's generation, the memories of humiliation and doubt and fear have not gone away; nor has the anger and the bitterness of those years. That anger may not get expressed in public, in front of white co-workers or white friends. But it does find voice in the barbershop or around the kitchen table."

So in the speech the media are telling us is on a par with the Gettysburg Address, B. Hussein Obama casually informed us that even blacks who seem to like white people actually hate our guts.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

'Cept Kerry's wasn't a lie.

So he did go to Cambodia? :lolup:

Back to the subject:
Military people are standing up all over, to point out that the air base where Hillry landed, was one of the safest in Bosnia at the time, and that they would never have let her plane land if it hadn't been.

Hillary is now trying to pretend she "misspoke", as though that was somehow different from lying. But it's highly unlikely that she really believed she had been under sniper fire, then or at any other time, no matter how sleep-deprived she was. She has NEVER been shot at, or near. How could she possibly have thought she was? It's an experience you don't forget, and it's unlike any other.

Her statements about dodging sniper fire, weren't a "mistake". They were a lie - just the latest of many from the Clintons.

What does it say about her, that she can't look good unless she tells lies about herself?

"Similarly, John Kerry's claim to heroism in Vietnam was contradicted by 264 Swift Boat Veterans who served with him"

Uh huh. 264 "eyewitnesses."

Is Coulter that fucking stupid? Most of these guys didn't even SEE John Kerry in Vietnam. The ones who did - the guys on his actual boat - corroborated his story.

Idiot.

Last edited:
Oh - and Obama is back beating McCain in the last 2 national polls. That Wright story really had staying power; good call.

As the more astute on here have said the preacher thing just gave those who did not want to vote for Obama an excuse or justification for their view.

"Similarly, John Kerry's claim to heroism in Vietnam was contradicted by 264 Swift Boat Veterans who served with him"

Is Coulter that fucking stupid? Most of these guys didn't even SEE John Kerry in Vietnam. The ones who did - the guys on his actual boat - corroborated his story.

Idiot.

Coulter is not only stupid, it's evident she's losing it. She knows her irrelevance has arrived. One last gasp at another bilious effort. Failed.

Which reminds me. I saw Hitchens on tv the other night. Aside from the fact he looks like he's got gout all the time now, he was off his game.

I hope it's contagious, the irrelevance of these pundits.

Exactly...............

'Cept Kerry's wasn't a lie.

Lt. Kerry did not lie about his superficial three Purps in less than 4months...how convienent...three gets a ticket home...he knew it before going IC...and planned the whole thing(even taped the evidence)...he never spent more than 24 hrs off duty for his wounds...exaggeration would be more adept!:rolleyes:

Right...............dio

Coulter is not only stupid, it's evident she's losing it. She knows her irrelevance has arrived. One last gasp at another bilious effort. Failed.

Which reminds me. I saw Hitchens on tv the other night. Aside from the fact he looks like he's got gout all the time now, he was off his game.

I hope it's contagious, the irrelevance of these pundits.

and you know Ann?...she is a comedian and political pundent...like you...eh'?

Idiot.
No, Coulter isn't fucking stupid. She just doesn't let little things like facts stand in the way of her beloved opinions. Where she doesn't care for reality she simply denies it and substitutes her own.

Ann, comedian? I guess if you find crazy funny!
I often do. Not lately, which is why I've been MIA around here. You have to admit, though, that Coulter and her ilk are at least as funny as, say, Ream America.

Woops, I mean Team America, of course. ;)

Hiya, Froggie! :clink:

Back