Hillary

Rjohnson

Verified User
Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.
Hitlery is nothing but a corporate whore.

Back