Hillary's new SC ad

Onceler

What a shame what this race is turning into. She took Obama's "Reagan" remark and completely turned it into an endorsement of the Reagan philosophy.

Why are his remarks so hard for people to get? There is nothing about them that praises or endorses the actual ideas or philosophies in any way. It's terribly dishonest to portray them that way. It's something I would expect Rove & the GOP to do, but not Dems against Dems.

Bummer...

It sucks, but it's par for the course. Don't you remember the hardball politics between Bradley and Al Gore in the 2000 primary?

What a shame what this race is turning into. She took Obama's "Reagan" remark and completely turned it into an endorsement of the Reagan philosophy.

Why are his remarks so hard for people to get? There is nothing about them that praises or endorses the actual ideas or philosophies in any way. It's terribly dishonest to portray them that way. It's something I would expect Rove & the GOP to do, but not Dems against Dems.

Bummer...

That's the Clowntoons for you.

Bummer...

Yes. They were just reverential statements of fact. He was pandering to conservatives and reagan dems. And he got busted on it. It's probably not the best tactic at a primary. But Obama breaks all the rules. He IS change.

4x the audience of this clinton obama shit then normal.. dont think that wont have affect on general.

Back