Hillary's reply to a question

Rjohnson

Verified User
I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

I don't like Donald Trump but I absolutely loathe Hillary Clinton. She should be made to pay for her crimes but she's getting off scott free because she's rich and powerful. The justice system sucks.
Also, when Hillary was asked why she would be a good President, she replied "Because I'm a woman". If I was running for President and said that I would be a good President because I'm a man, feminists would have a field day. They would call me sexist and then tar and feather me. A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.
I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want. That's the American way. But I want to remind people that I think Hillary would be a terrible President. Thanks for taking the time to read what I've written.

She said that she was not part of the establishment because she is female. Being part of the establishment has nothing to do with gender, race, or anything like that. It has to do with the role one has played in an organization, in this case, the federal government. Since she left the White House as First "Lady", she's was officially part of the establishment in formal roles and has spent the last few years trying to get back to a formal role as part of it.

Cite where HRC said she'd be a good president because she's a woman.

Cite where HRC said she'd be a good president because she's a woman.

Democratic presidential candidate former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said she would be different from President Obama, and that she’s an outsider because she’s a woman at Tuesday’s Democratic presidential debate.

Hillary responded to a question on how she would be different from President Obama with, “Well, I think that’s pretty obvious. I think being the first woman president would be quite a change from the presidents we’ve had up until this point, including President Obama.”
=-------------------------------------------------------=
Don't you like it when someone spins a little,
mischaracterizes what is said ?
Its exactly what you do....what Rana does...
and of course the trolls legion and leon...

A person's gender does not qualify him/her to be President and I know that every American knows that.

Really? 90% of women voters will vote for Hillary because she's a competent and honest and brilliant candidate, right?

I'm not asking you to vote for Trump. You have the right to vote for whoever you want.

A vote for The Donald is a vote for the other felon.

Back