Hillary's transformation to warmongering, gun pandering Republican is complete

wow your way more pussy than she is.
She's already lost dude you can stop crying now.

Awwww....you all hurt from getting smacked around so bad on the other thread?

Hey, at least I like sports. That's the real test of non-pussiness, isn't it?

You've gotta see this flier her campaign sent out on Obama & guns:

http://www.blog.newsweek.com/blogs/...ratic-campaign-nascar-guns-and-apple-pie.aspx

Rove may as well be running her campaign. It's well past "triangulating" at this point; her journey to the dark side is complete....

I really don’t understand how anyone could prefer her. I swear to God, I expect to hear Dolly Parton singing “9 to 5” at her next rally. She is such a fake. I can’t get over it. I’ve just been stupefied by this, but more by the dummies who swallow it!

Again this depends on one's perspective. There are those of us who feel that the gun issue is important. For too long we have had one choice when it came to national politics. I don't trust Hillary as far as Pee Wee Herman can throw her but at least an issue is being addressed by the "other side" in national politics. I see this as a positive political move for her that will work with certain demographics, particularly rural folks. With the debacle that has been George Bush many are looking for an alternative this year but are worried about sacrificing certain freedoms held dear. She is smartly playing to that crowd.

I picture Lorax playing pictionary with his wife and yuppy friends.
NOt playing sports at all, to much of a dork.

My favorite was Selma Hillary.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVgZIJ8K6U&feature=related"]YouTube - HILARY CLINTON Adopts FAKE Southern Accent - FAKE BITCH !!!![/ame]

She is a desperate woman.

She may just have problems keeping her seat in congress next election.

Selma-Hillary is particularly funny because it happened before everyone on the left had their spontaneous mental awakening regarding Hillary. So for days after this, you had liberals trying in vain to defend it.

Again this depends on one's perspective. There are those of us who feel that the gun issue is important. For too long we have had one choice when it came to national politics. I don't trust Hillary as far as Pee Wee Herman can throw her but at least an issue is being addressed by the "other side" in national politics. I see this as a positive political move for her that will work with certain demographics, particularly rural folks. With the debacle that has been George Bush many are looking for an alternative this year but are worried about sacrificing certain freedoms held dear. She is smartly playing to that crowd.

I get that guns are a big issue to some voters (why, I don't know, because no Democrat will ever "ban" them, but I still get that), but that's besides the point. It's the shameless pander, completely lacking in any sort of self-consciousness whatsoever.

If Hillary was sure it wouldn't be taped or repeated, I have no doubt she would tell a skinhead rally that we have to ship the blacks back to Africa & destroy the zionist occupational gov't; she would tell an EarthFirst rally that it was our duty to blow up new development & put metal shavings in trees to kill & maim loggers.

She will absolutely say & do anything.

Yes, Lorax, I get that this is the intent of your post......disdain for pandering by a woman who supports/has supported the gun ban efforts of the likes of Feinstein, Feingold, Pelosi, Kennedy and such to the very crowd that those purported bans would effect. I get that. I am just pointing out that it is a very shrewd (even if it is dishonest...and it is) political move to gain support from rural democrats because the electorate have short memories and/or will see her as the lesser of two evils with this issue.

Back