His worshipfulness speaks...

Granule

Firebrand
“As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life,” Mr. Obama said in a lengthy interview with The New Yorker. “I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ifferent-cigarettes-no-more-da/#ixzz2qxKBMv8D
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Thank you, Mr. Surgeon General, and don't forget to remove the media's lips from your ass before you leave the interview. ;)

Just follow the stench and there you are. Aren't you the lying hypocrite who is always crying and moaning about insulting posts? Why, yes, you're the deranged cockroach hypocrite.

He never stated (by your link) that he smoked pot most of his adult life....He stated that he smoked cigarettes most of his adult life.

You kids should stop cherry picking sentences to paint someone bad and start watching out for what is best for America.

He never stated (by your link) that he smoked pot most of his adult life....He stated that he smoked cigarettes most of his adult life.

You kids should stop cherry picking sentences to paint someone bad and start watching out for what is best for America.
Hey, dumbass, read my post again and tell me where my point is derived from your drivel above.

Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy says President Barack Obama is wrong about the dangers of marijuana, saying that the drug today is not like what the president smoked in his youth.

The former eight-term Rhode Island Democrat said Obama’s statement in an interview this weekend that pot is not worse than alcohol was based on anecdotal evidence, not science.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/...ent-obama-marijuana-102412.html#ixzz2r2wddwku

Wow; a rare sighting of an honest Democrat??? Say it isn't so!!

Based on my experience, I agree with the president.

And I am happy about the clear softening on this issue by many Democrats.

Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy says President Barack Obama is wrong about the dangers of marijuana, saying that the drug today is not like what the president smoked in his youth.

The former eight-term Rhode Island Democrat said Obama’s statement in an interview this weekend that pot is not worse than alcohol was based on anecdotal evidence, not science.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/...ent-obama-marijuana-102412.html#ixzz2r2wddwku

So I reckon that means that Richard Nixon’s BIG GOVERNMENT “Drug War” is the answer to Patrick Kennedy’s experienced warnings about the hazards of street drugs, huh?

Well let’s take a look at Richard Nixon’s Drug War.

There’s no authority in the Constitution for the federal government to conduct a Drug War.

In 1919 the federal government found it necessary to pass and have ratified the 18th amendment to our Constitution to prohibit the transportation and sale of alcohol. Richard Nixon and the Congress found no such requirement in 1971 even though the 18th amendment had been repealed by the 21st amendment.

Prohibition of alcohol generated massive tax free profits for criminal types, corrupted politicians, law enforcement, clogged up the judicial system and incarcerated hundreds of otherwise non-violent citizens. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

History has recorded that alcohol prohibition was a massive violent failure where innocent as well as guilty citizens were murdered in our streets. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

Alcohol prohibition caused massive smuggling across our northern border with Canada. Nixon’s Drug War has produced massive smuggling across our southern border.

Alcohol prohibition produced several poisonous alcohol products that maimed and killed some people. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

If you and Patrick Kennedy favor Nixon’s Drug War and it’s unintended consequences over freedom, then you’ve learned nothing from history.

BIG government doesn’t solve problems, it makes most problems worse.

“Trade a little liberty for a lot of safety, (government style), and soon you’ll have neither liberty nor safety.”

So I reckon that means that Richard Nixon’s BIG GOVERNMENT “Drug War” is the answer to Patrick Kennedy’s experienced warnings about the hazards of street drugs, huh?

Well let’s take a look at Richard Nixon’s Drug War.

There’s no authority in the Constitution for the federal government to conduct a Drug War.

In 1919 the federal government found it necessary to pass and have ratified the 18th amendment to our Constitution to prohibit the transportation and sale of alcohol. Richard Nixon and the Congress found no such requirement in 1971 even though the 18th amendment had been repealed by the 21st amendment.

Prohibition of alcohol generated massive tax free profits for criminal types, corrupted politicians, law enforcement, clogged up the judicial system and incarcerated hundreds of otherwise non-violent citizens. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

History has recorded that alcohol prohibition was a massive violent failure where innocent as well as guilty citizens were murdered in our streets. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

Alcohol prohibition caused massive smuggling across our northern border with Canada. Nixon’s Drug War has produced massive smuggling across our southern border.

Alcohol prohibition produced several poisonous alcohol products that maimed and killed some people. Likewise Nixon’s Drug War.

If you and Patrick Kennedy favor Nixon’s Drug War and it’s unintended consequences over freedom, then you’ve learned nothing from history.

BIG government doesn’t solve problems, it makes most problems worse.

“Trade a little liberty for a lot of safety, (government style), and soon you’ll have neither liberty nor safety.”

For the record, I'm for legalization of pot. Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, just like booze. But Kennedy brings up some good points, and they should be addressed through research and regulation. The Obama fucked up here.

For the record, I'm for legalization of pot. Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, just like booze. But Kennedy brings up some good points, and they should be addressed through research and regulation. The Obama fucked up here.

Legalizing pot doesn't end the violent consequences of the failed Drug War or address the fact that there's no constitutional authority for the federal government to conduct Drug Prohibition.

Back