Hispanics and immigration rage

tigerred59

Verified User
That bridge that collapsed in Baltimore after being hit had 7 hispanic workers on it. The sole survivor from that day, was interviewed and needed an interpreter to complete said interview. Clearly this man, is either working from a work visa or was hired bc of his illegal status BY THE STATE OF MD. 1720798357090.png

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm certain they could have found Americans to fill pot holes on the bridge. My point is this, we keep giving all this negative SMOKE about illegals and how they take jobs and overwhelm low income communities and how they drain resources and get all this free shit....BUT AMERICA'S BUSINESS COMMUNITIES IS THE FIRST TO HIRE AND EXPLOIT THESE VERY PEOPLE, THE GOP AND SORRY NEGRO'S WHINE ABOUT. So this bullshit about Trump promising to gather up a million illegals and toss they asses across the border, is just pure bullshit. Trump is a business man first and foremost, well at least on paper, bc his business deals ain't been all that for decades, so the mere thought of this man interrupting not just Wall Street's business models of hiring immigrants over American's for cheap labor, but States who also depend and exploit them also.
BOTTOM LINE FOLKS...ILLEGALS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BC BUSINESS AND STATES NEED AND EXPLOIT THEM RATHER THAN PAY DECENT WAGES TO AMERICA'S LABOR FORCES.

Back