Historic film of McCain release

Hey Desh commie---how about an American view point?---fucker!!

Here in Michigan, decades ago--we used to have T-shirts in our dirt bike circles that said. "I don't care how they do in in California!"

I repeat that for your sources and the rest of the world. Your a commie American hater--and you should be ashamed of yourself, and may be even executed for treason.

What exactly is wrong with showing a historic clip of McCain's POW release?

Did you guys even watch it?

I don't know what Majority is going on about. I was just curious why you posted it.

I was being called a racist because I stated a fact that most welfare recipients will vote for Obama, and that kids family is probably some of them. I never mentioned black, he did. He assumed I thought he was on welfare--because he is black. Since he does not look like all those rich hippy kool aid drinking kids who will vote for obama--there is really no one left to vote for him in that age bracket, but welfare recipients. that goes for single mothers, or any able bodied and minded individual, who wants Obama to take care of them. His first question about it was vague, and I asked him to give me more, and I would answer him. he did--I did.

Last edited:
I was being called a racist because I stated a fact that most welfare recipients will vote for Obama, and that kids family is probably some of them. I never mentioned black, he did. He assumed I thought he was on welfare--because he is black. Since he does not look like all those rich hippy kool aid drinking kids who will vote for obama--there is really no one left to vote for him in that age bracket, but welfare recipients. that goes for single mothers, or any able bodied and minded individual, who wants Obama to take care of them. His first question about it was vague, and I asked him to give me more, and I would answer him. he did--I did.

McCain is not black.

Its a flim clip of him being relased from capture.

Back