History lesson

Trump thought that Hitler’s generals were unquestioningly loyal. “Why can’t you serve me like that?” he demanded of Gen. Kelly, then White House Chief of Staff.

Kelly pointed out that some of Hitler’s generals tried to assassinate him. One time they blew him up - but, luck of the devil, he came through in one piece.

Trump insisted they were perfectly loyal, unlike American generals.

I think what is needed for Trump’s next term is a modification of the “Hitler Oath”:

I swear by God this holy oath, that I shall render unconditional obedience to Donald Trump, Leader of the United States and People, supreme commander of the armed forces, and that I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath.

That should do it. :)

Trump thought that Hitler’s generals were unquestioningly loyal. “Why can’t you serve me like that?” he demanded of Gen. Kelly, then White House Chief of Staff.

Kelly pointed out that some of Hitler’s generals tried to assassinate him. One time they blew him up - but, luck of the devil, he came through in one piece.

I think what is needed for Trump’s next term is a modification of the “Hitler Oath”:

I swear by God this holy oath, that I shall render unconditional obedience to Donald Trump, Leader of the United States and People, supreme commander of the armed forces, and that I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath.

He is such a poorly-educated moron, like most of his followers. Remember how he wanted military parades too?

posts like this always make me wonder what Trump really said......demmycrats are always so carerful not to provide links.......

He is such a poorly-educated moron, like most of his followers. Remember how he wanted military parades too?

So here's all Talib's innocent Iranian missiles as all Trump's innocent Islam oil money used to construct then as all that innocent Arab oil used to fund WW II Nazi Germany while Eisenhower's "Never Again" is not higher than those crooks on Capital Hill while bungling GI Joe keeps biding that "serve the Pope or die" tautology.....

So here's all Talib's innocent Iranian missiles as all Trump's innocent Islam oil money used to construct then as all that innocent Arab oil used to fund WW II Nazi Germany while Eisenhower's "Never Again" is not higher than those crooks on Capital Hill while bungling GI Joe keeps biding that "serve the Pope or die" tautology.....

You left out something about pedophiles. I'm terribly disappointed. They're like the croutons in your word salad.

Thank you for your opinion. It will be given the consideration it deserves.

posts like this always make me wonder what Trump really said......demmycrats are always so carerful not to provide links.......

Actually, I don’t think Trump denied making those remarks about Hitler’s generals. You could start with this and take it from there:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/.../trump-nazi-generals-john-kelly-b2140737.html

Trump did deny telling Kelly that “Hitler did a lot of good things”, first reported by Michael Bender of The Wall Street Journal. If Trump denied it he mustn’t have said it, right? That’s why I didn’t use it.

Actually, I don’t think Trump denied making those remarks about Hitler’s generals. You could start with this and take it from there:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/.../trump-nazi-generals-john-kelly-b2140737.html

Trump did deny telling Kelly that “Hitler did a lot of good things”, first reported by Michael Bender of The Wall Street Journal. If Trump denied it he mustn’t have said it, right? That’s why I didn’t use it.

An exchange described by reporters of the new yorker and the nyt. Really? Lol

The question is, why are the alt lefties scared shitless of Trump? After all, Brandon got 81,000,000 votes. I would think they would ignore anything and everything Trump and sing the many praises of Brandon. Oh, that's right..............

You left out something about pedophiles. I'm terribly disappointed. They're like the croutons in your word salad.

Looks like military parades in that [QUOTE : Trump thought that Hitler’s generals were unquestioningly loyal. “Why can’t you serve me like that?” he demanded of Gen. Kelly, then White House Chief of Staff. : QUOTE] as all those Trumpanzees were the croutons for being loyal in Christiananality pedophilia as bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where funding Iran missiles to exterminate Israel isn't dissappointing enough as Islam funding WW II Nazi Germany oil for Holocaust deaths; but then again history of "Never Again" is more like problems of American politics as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement......

Last edited:
Looks like military parades in that [QUOTE : Trump thought that Hitler’s generals were unquestioningly loyal. “Why can’t you serve me like that?” he demanded of Gen. Kelly, then White House Chief of Staff. : QUOTE] as all those Trumpanzees were the croutons for being loyal in Christiananality pedophilia as bungling GI Joe biding his "serve the Pope or die" time where funding Iran missiles to exterminate Israel isn't dissappointing enough as Islam funding WW II Nazi Germany oil for Holocaust deaths; but then again history of "Never Again" is more like problems of American politics as SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement......

Ah, that's more like it. The first sentence scared me because it made sense. I thought something awful had happened to you. Thank Krom you're okay.

Ah, that's more like it. The first sentence scared me because it made sense. I thought something awful had happened to you. Thank Krom you're okay.

Happy your American problems in politics support of Trumpanzees pedophilia where organized crime to vote for the Donald continues that McHeil's Navy Christiananality pedophilia of baptize thine eyes by urinations after their "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists bungling GI Joe maintains biding his time.......

Happy your American problems in politics support of Trumpanzees pedophilia where organized crime to vote for the Donald continues that McHeil's Navy Christiananality pedophilia of baptize thine eyes by urinations after their "serve the Pope or die" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists bungling GI Joe maintains biding his time.......

Very good. Please don't forget to put your letters away in the big box so you can find them again tomorrow. Nighty-night!

Read his social media posts. He calls for suspending the Constitution, wants to be a dictator his first day in office, and other comments you usually don't hear about on Fox or NewsMax.

Very good. Please don't forget to put your letters away in the big box so you can find them again tomorrow. Nighty-night!

So ThatOwlWoman needs to complete thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Christian Nation SCOTUS interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam so those crooks on Capital Hill Christiananality pedophilia where a descendant of a DAR member is between "serve the Pope or die" & Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin precedent of a Czar of Russia diatribe of renaming individuals as in the 18th century for their 21st century national religion of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom.......

thanks for admitting there is no evidence Trump said it.........most lib'ruls are not that honest.......

Read his social media posts. He calls for suspending the Constitution, wants to be a dictator his first day in office, and other comments you usually don't hear about on Fox or NewsMax.

lol....your lies are incredibly stupid, even for a lib'rul......

Back