Hitler learns the sniper missed Trump

Trump learns the sniper missed Trump. Alrighty then.
8xgxeq.jpg

While Donald Trump gives the Republican Party its most unity since 9/11, a source who has spoken to Democrats in the past 24 hours says the party is in a state of utter collapse.Kamala isn’t ready and her staff aren’t ready. They don’t know if Biden has her back. Democrat lawmakers are “100%” that Biden is gone yet haven’t actually gotten Biden to submit — they’re just confident that increasingly ugly tactics will force him out.One of the words Democrats are using: “Landslide.” The entire party is oscillating between panic and doom.Glad I was in Milwaukee this week.

-------------------------------------------

When one goes after the Bear, be that Trump or Russia, one must get the Bear.

I am confused in that the 20 yo, one of two shooters I suspect, seemed to not understand that he was going to die.

How did he get that way?

I am confused in that the 20 yo, one of two shooters I suspect, seemed to not understand that he was going to die.

How did he get that way?
He had been groomed by handlers for quite some time as I am sure you must know. With enuff time and conditioning you can get anyone to believe about anything. Especially someone with obvious mental issues like this kid had. He wasnt supposed to miss. They groomed him, did a job on his head, then threw him to the dogs when they were done with him. These are sick people we are dealing with Hawkeye,....capable of doing anything. They lust for power like nobody has ever lusted for power and will do whatever it takes to get it with zero emotion or caring whatsoever. Thankfully they have a few glaring weaknesses that they will never be able to overcome. We KNOW those weaknesses. ;)

He had been groomed by handlers for quite some time as I am sure you must know. With enuff time and conditioning you can get anyone to believe about anything. Especially someone with obvious mental issues like this kid had. He wasnt supposed to miss. They groomed him, did a job on his head, then threw him to the dogs when they were done with him. These are sick people we are dealing with Hawkeye,....capable of doing anything. They lust for power like nobody has ever lusted for power and will do whatever it takes to get it with zero emotion or caring whatsoever. Thankfully they have a few glaring weaknesses that they will never be able to overcome. We KNOW those weaknesses. ;)
Re grooming R U thinking that he was in a BlackRock commercial is not by chance and is a big deal? Sure he could be brainwashed into thinking that he would live but I dont see the upside....lots of terrorists know that they are going to die, and still there is no shortage.

There is so much weird in this case.

I am digging deeper into a forensic audio analysis of the Trump shooting. I am very clearly hearing (and seeing on the waveform) a signature match for a very long range rifle round, which I'm tracking as round #7 fired from the very beginning, which appears to have a snap-report delay of 0.77 seconds. I'm digging more to confirm this and will include in tomorrow's broadcast. Dr. Chris Martensen's video motivated me to look more closely at this. Now, if we do the math on a 0.77s delay, and we assume a significantly higher MV (muzzle velocity) due to a longer-range round such as a 300 win mag (I'll use 3000 fps as a good guess), then we get a distance for a SECOND SHOOTER at around 1,386 feet. Does anyone know if this is consistent with the water tower? Given the guesses here, it could be anywhere from 1200 - 1600 feet distance. Will dig more and let you know what I find. There is very clearly something in the audio recording that indicates a second rifle report at a much longer distance...

Re grooming R U thinking that he was in a BlackRock commercial is not by chance and is a big deal? Sure he could be brainwashed into thinking that he would live but I dont see the upside....lots of terrorists know that they are going to die, and still there is no shortage.

There is so much weird in this case.
Blackrock? Yes,....absolutely. Used people his own age or close to, to groom him. Most likely a heavily female presence as well. Alpha type males building up his ego and females suddenly paying attention to him. Made him feel like he is FINALLY part of something. Relate to his ego. The alpha's " Your part of us now" the females " we notice you and think you are awesome" They groomed this poor fish to get the job done knowing full well he would be silenced by a bullet seconds after mission accomplished. Except it wasnt accomplished because God will not allow it to happen . All schemes of the wicked will fail, they are powerless and are so used to getting whatever they want that the combination of things will drive them mad. This show is only beginning.

The OP video is one that every mindfucked liberal should watch and listen to, as it perfectly sums up
the ongoing authoritarian/lawfare agenda of this current administration to a tee. And if they do watch it,
they may just come to the realization that Trump is not the Hitler they say he is, but that this current
administration and all of it's hacks are completely Hitler-esque in everything they do and stand for.

Back