Hmmm some voters might have outsmarted themselves.

uscitizen

Villified User
I have heard that Limpballs has been telling repubs how to vote in the democratic primary. Or maybe a lot of republicans are fed up ?

In in any case it appears that nearly 9,000 voters in KY have changed their voter registration from Republican to Democrat. It does them no good in the primary, since a state law says that if you change your registration after 12-31 last year you cannot vote in the primary. New voters just have to register 30 days before the may 20th ? primary though.

This law was made to prevent just the thing that Rush? is promoting.

So, do you think the Attorney General will look into this? Isn't it voter fraud?

I have heard that Limpballs has been telling repubs how to vote in the democratic primary. Or maybe a lot of republicans are fed up ?

In in any case it appears that nearly 9,000 voters in KY have changed their voter registration from Republican to Democrat. It does them no good in the primary, since a state law says that if you change your registration after 12-31 last year you cannot vote in the primary. New voters just have to register 30 days before the may 20th ? primary though.

This law was made to prevent just the thing that Rush? is promoting.

Perhaps you could do a google and find at least a shred of evidence to support your assertion.

LOL I heard...

So, do you think the Attorney General will look into this? Isn't it voter fraud?

how is it voter fraud? you can vote for whoever you want.

Edit: They would arrest uscitizen then for being a registered Republican and voting Democrat every time.

Edit: They would arrest uscitizen then for being a registered Republican and voting Democrat every time.

In certain states you must take a pledge that you support the party you are registering for, if you are just crossing over to vote the guy in you want to run against your candidate, then it is voters fraud. I didn't make the rules, I am just repeating what I have read!

In certain states you must take a pledge that you support the party you are registering for, if you are just crossing over to vote the guy in you want to run against your candidate, then it is voters fraud. I didn't make the rules, I am just repeating what I have read!

voter fraud is when illegal votes have been cast. it is not voter fraud if some idiot tries to rig election opponents by taking his one vote and casting it for the opposition.

Keep up I registered Demoncrat last fall :) and said so on here. I know the law.

Btw tinfoil the 9000 or so republicans that registered demoncrat is a fact, I read it in the paper. the deal on limpballs urging republicans to vote in the demoncrat primary is an Iheard, becuase I don't listen to limpballs.

Last edited:

Can you provide an example of such a state? Because it is my understanding that type of law would be illegal as it clearly violates freedom of speech and the individuals right to vote. If a state requires you to vote for whomever your party dictates, then you really have no vote.

Can you provide an example of such a state? Because it is my understanding that type of law would be illegal as it clearly violates freedom of speech and the individuals right to vote. If a state requires you to vote for whomever your party dictates, then you really have no vote.

ohio

Umm primaries are not really covered by the constitution dude.

KY has that law and most ? others only allow you to vote for candidates in your party in primaries.

Ohio's revised election code includes an election falsification clause (Revised Code 3513.20), which says that if a voter who changes parties is challenged by poll workers as to the sincerity of his change of heart and also signs an affidavit stating that he supports the principles of the party to which he's changing -- when in fact he doesn't support them -- then he would be committing election falsification. Election falsification is a felony that is punishable by six to twelve months in jail and a $2,500 fine.

Ohio's revised election code includes an election falsification clause (Revised Code 3513.20), which says that if a voter who changes parties is challenged by poll workers as to the sincerity of his change of heart and also signs an affidavit stating that he supports the principles of the party to which he's changing -- when in fact he doesn't support them -- then he would be committing election falsification. Election falsification is a felony that is punishable by six to twelve months in jail and a $2,500 fine.
First they all would have to be challenged by the poll workers, it seems that all the criteria have not been met. How are they going to prove that these people did not support Hillary anyway?

First they all would have to be challenged by the poll workers, it seems that all the criteria have not been met. How are they going to prove that these people did not support Hillary anyway?
The article I read several weeks ago said that on "some" statements people got smart and put little winky faces on the statement or one person put an astrisk next to the statement and then below wrote "for one day only" and those people could land themselves in jail.

It is stupid. Dems could do it to and ANYONE should be allowed to mess with the otherside however they see fit.

The article I read several weeks ago said that on "some" statements people got smart and put little winky faces on the statement or one person put an astrisk next to the statement and then below wrote "for one day only" and those people could land themselves in jail.
Only if they were challenged by the poll workers, according to the law and the meaning of the word "and" both things must be true. Each of them would have had to be challenged as to their sincerity by the poll workers.

Back