Hmmm....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I have an awful lot of "guests" getting an error message, there appears to be a glitch. Maybe that is why it is so quiet today...

I'll see what I can do about it.

:D

I thought i'd been infected with computer AIDS or something.

I still can't get onto the main index page if i'm not logged in, i've had to go to history and access an old thread then log on. Works fine then.

I thought i'd been infected with computer AIDS or something.

I still can't get onto the main index page if i'm not logged in, i've had to go to history and access an old thread then log on. Works fine then.
Fascinating. I'll upgrade tonight. I've been trying to figure it out but it doesn't seem to be working. I was able to do it by logging into the admin cp then coming in...

:shrugs:

I don't know what is causing this...

I've had a glance at the other place and he certainly has a bee in his bonnet.

If i were you i'd make sure my doors were locked tonight and prepare a cunning trap baited with butterscotch sweets and liniment.

I've had a glance at the other place and he certainly has a bee in his bonnet.

If i were you i'd make sure my doors were locked tonight and prepare a cunning trap baited with butterscotch sweets and liniment.
Really? Hmmm.... I can't quite get the guy's problem. It's all good though.

I've left directions over there about how to get here so hopefully Desh and Darla should be along shortly.

Really? Hmmm.... I can't quite get the guy's problem. It's all good though.

His problem is that he needs to be squished. Squish squish squish.

Oh I so felt like squishing him when I was over there trying to figure out what was wrong here, and what did I find? Nothing but Doniston, bitching, whining, bitching, whining. You've plotted to attempt to block him from this board, but, he can still see it.

He should be encouraged to go for long walks at night. He's old. There is every chance he will get squished.

Nope..............

I think it worked.

signed out from here...went back to home page and tried to re-enter..same message and problem...your server is on the blink...have problems staying in here also even using the back door..lotsa problemos damo!

signed out from here...went back to home page and tried to re-enter..same message and problem...your server is on the blink...have problems staying in here also even using the back door..lotsa problemos damo!
Well, since I added the fix, then reset the server (it was down for a few seconds), I have had no issues. Tested it in three browsers. Deleted cookies and retested....

:dunno:

HUmmm..............

Well, since I added the fix, then reset the server (it was down for a few seconds), I have had no issues. Tested it in three browsers. Deleted cookies and retested....

:dunno:

maybe ya have a hacker playing games...:dunno: everytime i sign out return to home page and click on my set parameters the same message appears...!

Back