Hmmmmmm could be

volsrock1

Verified User
* Biden with NOT resign the presidency

* open convention with Harris and about 3 others

* super delegates will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot

* Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Shapiro

* Biden with NOT resign the presidency

* open convention with Harris and about 3 others

* super delegates will not be allowed to vote on 1st ballot

* Harris is vetting at least four possible running mates, including Andy Beshear and possibly Shapiro

I said this over a year ago, brandon will not be the candidate.

I said this over a year ago, brandon will not be the candidate.
I said 3.5 years ago that neither Trump nor Biden will stand this election, and they wont.....Biden is being forced out now and the CIA wont miss Trump next time.

I said 3.5 years ago that neither Trump nor Biden will stand this election, and they wont.....Biden is being forced out now and the CIA wont miss Trump next time.
Time will prove me out ,...trump will not be killed but it wont be for lack of trying. Gods plans ALWAYS prevail.

2xl2b8.jpg

Time will prove me out ,...trump will not be killed but it wont be for lack of trying. Gods plans ALWAYS prevail.
I was listening to someone saying that Trump wont be killed now because it is too late, no matter how they do it the people will assume that the Regime did it and the blowback would be massive.

I think that they cant help themselves....even if it was dumb and counter productive they will still kill him.

BTW that this attempt was right before the convention is another signal that this was a CIA hit.....from their perspective this was the perfect time to kill Trump.

Back