Holy Moly does MSDNC love to clickbait you...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member

So the Title of the article:

Donald Trump's Chances of Winning Election Suddenly Slide​

But when you read the article you find out that like last week his chances of winning were 75% and now they are 67%... But they ignore the elephant in the room. Biden's chances of losing this election are currently at 67% according to their model. And this is after Trump was convicted.

Anyway, that headline just makes you want to click doesn't it?

But when you read the article you find out that like last week his chances of winning were 75% and now they are 67%... But they ignore the elephant in the room. Biden's chances of losing this election are currently at 67% according to their model. And this is after Trump was convicted.

Good point. Cancel the election. The polls have last word.

I do not need any Poll to tell me that the American Moral Majority is going to reject Donald Trump on Election day.

One would have to believe that the United States has more evil Idiots than not, to think Donald Trump can win.

I happen to think that most people, that are willing to vote, are morally sound and decent people.

There is no way, one is morally sound, and still voting for Donald Trump!

If you are voting for Donald Trump, there is not a fiber of morality or decency in your soul!

One has to really be possessed with a very HATEFUL SOUL to vote for Donald Trump.

It is as simple as that FOLKS!

Last edited:

Nope. When I see an article about polls, I skip through it to the next one. Polls are meaningless at this time of the election cycle.

The gaslight queens.

I do not need any Poll to tell me that the American Moral Majority is going to reject Donald Trump on Election day.

One would have to believe that the United States has more evil Idiots than not, to think Donald Trump can win.

I happen to think that most people, that are willing to vote, are morally sound and decent people.

If you are voting for Donald Trump, there is not a fiber of morality or decency in your soul!

One has to really be possessed with a very HATEFUL SOUL to vote for Donald Trump.

The american majority is struggling badly at the gas pump and the grocery store,...as well as high prices on other goods. This is due primarily to Bidenomics. On election day the American majority will reject Joe Biden, the left, and Bidenomics. This is a good time to be self employed/Business owner IMO IF YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT NICHE that is. If you are the average 9 to 5er,...not so much. Our company has no poor or middle class clients,....in fact we barely even have any rich clients. We primarily have FILTHY RICH clients. They are doing QUITE well. This is the reason Joe will GO come November. Way too much imbalance going on right now. I have no idea how those folks who fall into the classification of " working poor" are making it at all. Must be awful. I encourage folks to donate to local food banks and shelters if at all possible. Or any other good cause. No contribution is too small.

Last edited:

Yes it is!

MSDNC is desperate for views. They actually need Trump to win.

The american majority is struggling badly at the gas pump and the grocery store,...as well as high prices on other goods. This is due primarily to Bidenomics. On election day the American majority will reject Joe Biden, the left, and Bidenomics. This is a good time to be self employed/Business owner IMO IF YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT NICHE that is. If you are the average 9 to 5er,...not so much. Our company has no poor or middle class clients,....in fact we barely even have any rich clients. We primarily have FILTHY RICH clients. They are doing QUITE well. This is the reason Joe will GO come November. Way too much imbalance going on right now. I have no idea how those folks who fall into the classification of " working poor" are making it at all. Must be awful. I encourage folks to donate to local food banks and shelters if at all possible. Or any other good cause. No contribution is too small.
I donate to the Tarrant County Food Bank, The Innocents Project, St. Judge, and Tunnels to Towers every month.

I do have not watched FOX since Tucker left and never turn on CNN or MSNBS., but some podcasts and YouTube outlets will play some of their "lowlights" and all reek of desperation. Years ago, Tucker Carlson would play 30-second clips of them all using the exact same words to push their point. The very next day it was rinse and repeat. In those days they were all fed their morning talking points by media matters. The tripe they put out can be seen right here by many of the usual suspects.

I quit believing what the MSN do these days. They have become nothing more than the Pravda of the DNC

November is going to be harsh on small brained leftist Geckos.

I do have not watched FOX since Tucker left and never turn on CNN or MSNBS., but some podcasts and YouTube outlets will play some of their "lowlights" and all reek of desperation. Years ago, Tucker Carlson would play 30-second clips of them all using the exact same words to push their point. The very next day it was rinse and repeat. In those days they were all fed their morning talking points by media matters. The tripe they put out can be seen right here by many of the usual suspects.
I miss him on Fox. Very stupid decision to let him go.

I miss him on Fox. Very stupid decision to let him go.
I watch Megan Kelly on her podcasts she is very interesting. She interviewed Bill Mahr and he said Capital police were killed on 1/6th. I was shocked that he thought that. Megyn quickly backed him down and destroyed that point. It showed how poorly informed the Left is.

Oh totally!!!!

But now you're ruining the liberal wet dream by informing them that there's more to an article than just the headline... :LOL:

So I should instead vote for the guy who showered with his teenage daughter?? Because, "morals"... ??

1718808273976-png.1587440

You're one of those evil idiots.

Back