Holyrollers and h ookers

Stir the pot again.............!

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14827154/detail.html

HOUSTON -- A minister who was missing for nearly a week and was found in a hospital was stabbed while meeting a prostitute at a motel, officials told KPRC Local 2 Tuesday.

Let me guess he was white...into S&M and the prostitute was black...into doggie...he got what he deserved eh'
:rolleyes:

Never mind the minister was black and the assailants were Hispanic...what was the point of this diatribe again..beats me!

Last edited:
http://www.click2houston.com/news/14827154/detail.html

HOUSTON -- A minister who was missing for nearly a week and was found in a hospital was stabbed while meeting a prostitute at a motel, officials told KPRC Local 2 Tuesday.

This is why it pays to only use prostitues who have good references.

That Mike Jones massage guy had excellent references from Trent Lott, Mitch McConnel, Lindsey Graham, and Tom Delay. Which is why I stuck with him.

Now if prostitution on the heterosexual side of things is your bag, I would suggest getting prostitute references from Senator David Vitter.

Unless you want to risk getting your ass beat and stabbed by a 90 pound prostitute, like the good Reverend did in Tiana's link.

I would not want to be a Minister. Could you imagine fighting human nature with 110% intensity for your whloe life? Something has to almost catrostrophically give in weird ways---and it does. I wonder if Huck has any skelletons in his closet? I guess if he gets more popular--the Dem's will find anything and everything, if it exists.

I would not want to be a Minister. Could you imagine fighting human nature with 110% intensity for your whloe life? Something has to almost catrostrophically give in weird ways---and it does. I wonder if Huck has any skelletons in his closet? I guess if he gets more popular--the Dem's will find anything and everything, if it exists.

apparently it leads to h00kers.

Many Christians have skeletons in the closet. The skeletons are what drove many to become Christians.
Not all but many. Churches have bragging sessions to see who was the biggest sinner before repenting.

Many Christians have skeletons in the closet. The skeletons are what drove many to become Christians.
Not all but many. Churches have bragging sessions to see who was the biggest sinner before repenting.

lol---your kidding me! well----isn't that---speeeeecial.

What the hell is wrong with being religious AND dating hookers?

Hell, my son married one and you don't see me bitching about it.

Heck---to me, something has to crack with a lifestyle like that. Of course not all will crack, because some did not take on the conviction to avoid being a homosexual, child abuser---or just have good friggen sex with a consentual adult.

When you teach that religion cures homosexuality (or other human tangents IMO), you are going to recruit those people who think they have a sickness. They take on the strict convictions, some to the higher levels of the church, and they have no business doing so IMO.

I couldn't think of anything more ironic then a Republican evengelical governor with a weakness for pussy becoming President. However, I've seen Huck's wife. The certainly doesn't have a weakness for pussy.

I couldn't think of anything more ironic then a Republican evengelical governor with a weakness for pussy becoming President. However, I've seen Huck's wife. The certainly doesn't have a weakness for pussy.

She looks like hillary Clinton with an extra chromosome:

78272554.jpg

Back