Home

Saw Frank Mir in the comedy club accross the street from MGM couple years ago.
MGM is the shit so is NY/NY

Toronto's nice but Otawa is better. Bring your ice skates because you can go all through the canals and stuff.

One canal, a stretch 5 miles long from downtown to Dow's Lake. They lower the water and maintain the ice as long as it's safe. We used to begin our New Year's Eve celebrations by going for a full five-mile skate along the canal. In the summer you used to be able to rent roller skates and go up and down the paved walk along the canal's edge.

Toronto has its charm, too, and my sisters are there, but I prefer Ottawa.

Last edited:
Glad to have you out of the country there chode. Did you ever clear up the herp you picked up last week?

I'd go to Whistler or Calgary. No, not Calgary, probably WAY to cold.

Ah, Alberta... Canadian Texas.

As an interesting side note, I read somewhere that 80% of Albertans would've voted for Obama. Which means Canada's by far most right wing province would be Americas most left wing state if it were in America.

Just think of how ridiculously far to the right these Republican loons have taken us.

Ah, Alberta... Canadian Texas.

As an interesting side note, I read somewhere that 80% of Albertans would've voted for Obama. Which means Canada's by far most right wing province would be Americas most left wing state if it were in America.

Just think of how ridiculously far to the right these Republican loons have taken us.

That's only because 80% of the population is from outside of Alberta. They see the value in leasing slaves.

I grew up in Calgary and, when I was a kid, the then mayoral candidate vowed to send all the "eastern creeps and bums back to Ontario' during a campaign speech. Guess who won! He went on to be elected Premier. Yeeehawwww.

Back