Honest Question for Leftists

IBDaMann

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”
- Barry Goldwater(R)
If leftists were somehow prohibited from characterizing political opposition as necessarily fundamentalist Christians, and were limited to We the People as the only class to which they could refer, can we agree that leftists would simply not have anything they could say on any political topic?

I am shocked at how stupid and wrong you rightys are. You guys want to throw the country over and install a dictator, Trump. Trump is a Mussolinni-type authoritarian.

Why, did Trump disband congress or the supreme court, did he throw out the constitution?

These are things authroitarians do.

Why, did Trump disband congress or the supreme court, did he throw out the constitution?

These are things authroitarians do.

Former president Trump claimed on Saturday that the U.S. Constitution should be suspended in order to rectify the “massive fraud” that he still alleges cost him the 2020 election.

“So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, the Twitter alternative that he founded.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” he added. “Our great ‘Founder’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections.”

Back