Honesty doesn't require everyone to prove their worth to humanity daily.

serenity

Verified User
You want personal freedom to be all you been since conceived? Stop pretending now isn't eternity.

This is how I escaped humanity orchestrating a physical eternal hell daily training ancestral brains to become social minds each generation gap lived since dawn of civilization.

Every reality does it today within this species only.

Your mind belongs to social consensus as you rent time evolving as a natural reproduction simply replacing your 30 previous chromosome donors making your time alive in the human species today, exactly the behavior performed now.

Accountability beyond shadows of doubtcast by theories and theologies since dawn of civilization which coincides with language barriers bcming vernacular tribelisms around the world in specific vertical time zone longitudes and horizontal temperate zones with the equator 0 degrees latitude north and south compared to international dateline 0 degrees at mid night over the western Pacific Ocean legally established as global standard date changes on a calendar counting rotations between Northern hemisphere's winter solstice. Summer in southern hemisphere after 1884 AD. When was Darwinism teaching evolution theory by relative time logistics? New World Order Progressivism starting globally?

Humanity called dawn the new day for 6,000 years prior. Oh wait, dawn is 90 degrees longitude away from mid night. This sun is at the core of the solar system, not beyond it like the rest of the perpetual balancing universe is working at the same time evolving leaves nothing left same total sum each rotation forward now.

what about climate change since 1984.???????????????????????????????????????? You are a disciple of doubt that won't accept what you been since conceived. That isn't my fault. I know how evolving happens in real time adapting as me every day.

I judge my time being equally alive by each heartbeat I obtain next. Your mind just recites what people believed life isn't self evident time adapting forward here now.

Back