Hope And Change Express Heading In The Wrong Direction

Every 6 seconds someone loses their job and those folks are forced to face reality.

Obama and Dems are bleding the economy dry, wants to raise taxes thru the roof, and will wipe out millions of more jobs. All in their desire to shape America as another European Nanny State with the government controlling as much of your life as possible

Obama and Dems are bleding the economy dry, wants to raise taxes thru the roof, and will wipe out millions of more jobs. All in their desire to shape America as another European Nanny State with the government controlling as much of your life as possible
They are going as hard and fast left as I had hoped, and America will push back hard right in 2010 and 12. Carter II will beget Reagan II.

They are going as hard and fast left as I had hoped, and America will push back hard right in 2010 and 12. Carter II will beget Reagan II.

If you look at the approval ratings for the Dem run Congress they are as low as Pres Bush was when he left office

Obama is close to falling below 60% and into the 50's

Yet the liberal media never mentions the tanking numbers for the Dems as they did when Bush was in offcie and Republicans ran Congress

If you look at the approval ratings for the Dem run Congress they are as low as Pres Bush was when he left office

Obama is close to falling below 60% and into the 50's

Yet the liberal media never mentions the tanking numbers for the Dems as they did when Bush was in offcie and Republicans ran Congress
I think that the liberal media will eventually turn on this guy and make him a scape goat for their demise.

I think that the liberal media will eventually turn on this guy and make him a scape goat for their demise.

No, that will not happen

As I posted after the election, when Obama fails the liberal media and the Dems will offer any - or all the following excuses

The economy was worse then they expected - even though Obama ran on the wrost economy since the great depression. One "stimulus" was not enough. The Republicans did not allow the Dems to spend enough. Or it is racists who are out to bash Obama and not give him a fair shake in trying to do his best to save the nation

There may be some in the liberal media who will snap out of it, and report the facts. But the like of Chris Matthews, the NY Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC will continue to wave the pom poms for Obama and lead the attack on anyone who calls him on him many failures

No, that will not happen

As I posted after the election, when Obama fails the liberal media and the Dems will offer any - or all the following excuses

The economy was worse then they expected - even though Obama ran on the wrost economy since the great depression. One "stimulus" was not enough. The Republicans did not allow the Dems to spend enough. Or it is racists who are out to bash Obama and not give him a fair shake in trying to do his best to save the nation

There may be some in the liberal media who will snap out of it, and report the facts. But the like of Chris Matthews, the NY Times, NBC, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC will continue to wave the pom poms for Obama and lead the attack on anyone who calls him on him many failures
They eventually turned on Clinton when the evidence became overwhelming. *shrug*

They eventually turned on Clinton when the evidence became overwhelming. *shrug*

Some but for the most part the liberal meida still carried the water for him - and attacked those who pointed out he did commit perjury, and obstruction of justice

As long as any politican has a "D" at the end of his/her name - the liberal media and left wingers will give them a pass no matter what they say and/or do

Obama will be given pass after pass. His backers will offer endless excuses, abd try to blame others for his failed policies

Look how the left still defends Carter - who up until Obama - was the worst President in my lifetime

DemGOP070909.JPG

*shrug*

Some but for the most part the liberal meida still carried the water for him - and attacked those who pointed out he did commit perjury, and obstruction of justice

As long as any politican has a "D" at the end of his/her name - the liberal media and left wingers will give them a pass no matter what they say and/or do

Obama will be given pass after pass. His backers will offer endless excuses, abd try to blame others for his failed policies

Look how the left still defends Carter - who up until Obama - was the worst President in my lifetime
True dat most will but some won't, and after the flame out will attempt to re-write history.

True dat most will but some won't, and after the flame out will attempt to re-write history.

There will always be those on the left who will ignore the failures of their leaders. With most liberals, the actual results of their programs does not matter to them - only their good intentions. Then they will make the usual excuses. Not enough funding. It's Bush's fault. Ect, ect

In the case of the tide of public opinion now going against them, the left will attempt to change the subject by going after VP Cheney, and Gov Palin. Right now the left wants to talk about anything except the Hope and Change Express

Even the poster here who a couple of months ago was giddy over the right track/wrong track being nearly tied, has ignored this thread. That tells you how they want to avoid this issue at all costs

wingnuts are sucking nuts as usual.
That said Obama's honeymoon is over and if he doesn't get something right in the next six month's his new wife is going to be throwing the frying pan at him.

"the Obamas" honeymoon is over and that will make him all the more dangerous to implement his "plan" on us..
we are going to have to be prepared to fight this..

"the Obamas" honeymoon is over and that will make him all the more dangerous to implement his "plan" on us..
we are going to have to be prepared to fight this..

I wish you were right. I suspect Dems will still pass Knee Cap and Tax - and Obamacare

Both will drive the economy further south, and Obamacare wil kill people due to rationed care and budget concerns

this looks better and better all the time. people are starting to wake up and soon we'll see real Americans instead of liberals or conservatives. :clink:

Yep, go with the one poll that agrees with you and ignore all the rest. Funny how libs were contantly posting all the polls when Bush was in office - now libs do not want to talk about those same polls now

Back