How a muslime becomes a terrorist Christiefan style

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
ISIS Recruiter: Hey buddy wanna join us in a little jihad against the infidels?

Your average muslime: Oh on brother, I couldn't do that. Ours is a religion of peace. We mustn't kill innocents

ISIS Recruiter: Yeah, but what about the jews?

Your average muslime: Oh on brother, I couldn't do that. Ours is a religion of peace. We mustn't kill innocents even the dirty jews

ISIS Recruiter: Yeah, but what about Bush's illegal war in Iraq?

Your average muslime: Oh on brother, I couldn't do that. Ours is a religion of peace. We mustn't kill innocents

ISIS Recuiter: Yeah, but what about Obama dropping drones indiscriminately onto our people?

ISIS Recuiter: Oh yeah? Well, look at this video of Donald Trump saying that after the muslime terrorist attack in San Bernardino that the USA should have a moratorium on muslime immigration?

Your average muslime: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT MUTHERFUCKER!!!!! HOW DARE HE!!!!! YES BROTHER I WILL JOIN YOU IN JIHAD AGAINST THE WEST!!!! THOSE WERE THE MOST OFFENSIVE WORDS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. FIND ME THE CLOSEST SUICIDE VEST. I MUST AVENGE MY PEOPLE!!!! ALAHU AKHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back