How bad is X

tigerred59

Verified User
Remove Post
Post 1 of 1
Violating our rules against violent speech.
You may not share abusive content, harass someone, or encourage other people to do so.
default_profile_normal.png

Gayle Holmes
@tigerred59
@elonmusk If this bothers you, one more time, contact your congress and demand they pass the Immigration bill Trump put a stop to..this isn't rocket science folks...pick up the phone and DIAL!!
Sep 3, 2024, 5:57 PM
By clicking Remove, you are removing the content of your post and all other edited versions of the post, and forgoing the option to appeal this violation. Please note that the original content will be replaced with a notice stating your post is no longer available because it violated the X Rules. This notice will be accessible via direct URL and via your profile timeline for 14 days. Learn more.
If you think we've made a mistake, submit an appeal to us. Please note that should you do so, your account will remain locked while we review your appeal.

This is just how pathetic X has become....I responded to a post and said, if the border policies bother you....ElonMusk....read what I wrote and I got once again suspended. And we want to talk about Freedom of speech. Conservatives can say any gotdamn thing they want, but liberals...we gotta deal with this shit. Please tell me what was violent about this?? This world is getting crazy by the minutes....LOL

We've temporarily limited some of your account features
default_profile_normal.png

Gayle Holmes
@tigerred59
What happened?
We have determined that you have violated the X Rules, so we’ve temporarily limited some of your account features. While in this state, you can still browse X, but you’re limited to only sending Direct Messages to your followers — no posts, reposts, follows, or likes. Your account will be restored to full functionality in:
6 days and 23 hours.

Bad enough that the Regime is intending to shut it down.....any illusion of free speech is going away as the Revolution lowers the hammer.

JPP is going away as well.

Back