How British Troops Weather Training Deployments

Fucking pretend Commandos, they haven't improved since WWII.

They emptied the military prisons because no other stupid bastard would volunteer to go to France to blow up Vichy and German warships in occupied territory so they got the blokes out of the slammer and sent them off to do it.

Now it's in reverse. These fuckwits should be going into military prison.

File this under - "Young People Nowadays".

I want to know why they're not in Afghanistan.

Fucking pretend Commandos, they haven't improved since WWII.

They emptied the military prisons because no other stupid bastard would volunteer to go to France to blow up Vichy and German warships in occupied territory so they got the blokes out of the slammer and sent them off to do it.

Now it's in reverse. These fuckwits should be going into military prison.

File this under - "Young People Nowadays".

They are smart and always let America finish their battles?

I think it's because there aren't any bars in Afghanistan.

I don't know what it is with army lads and rugby union teams but they're both obsessed with nudity and piss. The only note of surprise here is that these commandos weren't drinking it as well.

I don't know what it is with army lads and rugby union teams but they're both obsessed with nudity and piss. The only note of surprise here is that these commandos weren't drinking it as well.

He, he!!!!!

I gotta got to bed, thanks for the first laugh of my day, or is it the last laugh of my night. INSOMNIA! I hate it.

I used to play rugby and I never pissed on anyone. Stamped on their hands and faces but never pissed on anyone.

There are no bars in Afghanistan because the Brits and the Russians, historically, have been unable to pacify the wily Pathans (if you know Dennis Bloodnok then you know to what I'm referring). That is a remarkable failure.

The original Commandos would have made someone else drink their piss.

This new lot are wussies.

?

What?

It really isn't uncommon to have people go into military prison, Di.

In early WWII the Brits wanted troops to go on "get yourself killed" missions. The troops outside the military prisons said, "fuck you", so they went to the military prisons to get the "volunteers" to be the first Commandos. This is before the Royal Marines encompassed the Commandos in their ranks. Fine soldiers the RM.

I worked with one of the blokes who was taken out of the nick and told to blow up something in LeHavre circa 1940.

It's disturbing enough that, for fun, British soldiers strip naked with each other. I'm sure Dawg would like that "game" though.

It's an old tradition. The term "camp" comes from the time when gay blades in high society would visit the army camps in Hyde Park in London - "going camping" I think the phrase was. This was in Victorian England.

I used to play rugby and I never pissed on anyone. Stamped on their hands and faces but never pissed on anyone.

Ah, but the sport of Rugby Union in the rest of the world is played by normal people.

In England, up until quite recently, it always used to be a posh boys sport, played by your public schoolboy types who, naturally, transferred the piss drinking and homoerotic horseplay of the school dormitory to the club bar.

Normal kids played football and/or Rugby League. Unfortunately we were just as bad at those sports as well.

Ah, but the sport of Rugby Union in the rest of the world is played by normal people.

In England, up until quite recently, it always used to be a posh boys sport, played by your public schoolboy types who, naturally, transferred the piss drinking and homoerotic horseplay of the school dormitory to the club bar.

Normal kids played football and/or Rugby League. Unfortunately we were just as bad at those sports as well.

I played RU at a comprehensive in SE London. I remember playing Stockwell one snowy day. It was a complete brawl, I loved it :D

Rugby is popular here in Oz - RU and RL, I played Australian Rules, RU and soccer as a younger bloke, had great fun but occasionally I forgot which game I was playing and once booted a goal Aussie Rules style over the crossbar in an RU game - captain reamed me out :D

I hated cricket. I found bowlers to be really whiny bastards.

Holy shit....!

No wonder I only visited England one time and never went back...y'all are weird! However, the gals were grateful...now I see why!...Is Prince Harry one of these piss drinking go to bars naked kinda guy also?:eek:

No wonder I only visited England one time and never went back...y'all are weird! However, the gals were grateful...now I see why!...Is Prince Harry one of these piss drinking go to bars naked kinda guy also?:eek:

I hope not, I've got a lot of respect for the guy's military record. And I am one of those Americans who finds the British accent to be incredibly hot. A nice, gorgeous, British woman (providing she brushes her teeth), would be quite wonderful.

Back