How Can Anyone Trust a Thing the Lie-o-crats Say or Do at This Point ??

Grokmaster

Contributor
After years of The Big Lie Biden Coverup (etal), then forcing Biden out when the lie was exposed ; now, suddenly The Cackle Queen is the Mighty Savior of Democracy, (as laughable as that is ) , why would Americans trust a syllable of what they spew at this point?

TBS-L-CARTOON-724.jpg

America is now all lies.....The Regime lies about everything....Americans are the most brainwashed people that have even been.....now speeding off a cliff.

Non-sequitur response.
Bull Shit....I am telling you that this is not all the D's fault.....it is everybody's fault....and that the American Empire along with the Constitution are over.

As you know....but you refuse to admit what you know.

Bull Shit....I am telling you that this is not all the D's fault.....it is everybody's fault....and that the American Empire along with the Constitution are over.

As you know....but you refuse to admit what you know.
I am not a fatalist; I know too many strong, badass Americans to just roll over.

US Elections are for Protecting the "Deep State," Not Changing it1. Political power is determined by those who control the most wealth;2. Wealth affords the ability to control the media, policymakers, legislators, as well as the means to enforce policy through lawfare & actual warfare;3. Current corporate-financier monopolies across the West maintain a vast network of think tanks arriving at a concensus, publishing policy papers, turned into bills by lawyers, brought to Washington by lobbyists to be rubber stamped (by both parties) while the corporate media sells it to the public;4. If this monopoly over wealth has not transferred hands, neither will the political power or the policies determined by it;5. American elections exist as a layer of protection for this monopoly, not as a means of changing it;6. Breaking these monopolies requires diverting public money, time, attention, and energy away from them and into alternatives - multipolarism is already achieving this globally, it is up to Americans to do this domestically;

-------------------------------

Almost all of you fuckers have been mesmerized by the con....You refuse to learn.

After years of The Big Lie Biden Coverup (etal), then forcing Biden out when the lie was exposed ; now, suddenly The Cackle Queen is the Mighty Savior of Democracy, (as laughable as that is ) , why would Americans trust a syllable of what they spew at this point?

TBS-L-CARTOON-724.jpg
You are scared, I understand

I am not a fatalist; I know too many strong, badass Americans to just roll over.
Who have failed all the way up till now....and there is no reason to think this is changing....besides it is already too late to save Constitutional America...it is already gone.

TBS-L-CARTOON-724.jpg
Harris has never won a single primary. The Dems jump from a drowning Biden only to find Harris can't swim either.

You are scared, I understand
Utter failure to address the lies and backstabbing of the DNC duly noted.

So that's the New Big Lie? :Afraid of the Cackle Queen? :rofl2:

Don't worry, as long as they keep a mike in front of Heels Up, she will continue to prove that the only thing to fear is bellyaches from laughing too hard.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp

1721782287448.jpeg

Utter failure to address the lies and backstabbing of the DNC duly noted.

So that's the New Big Lie? :Afraid of the Cackle Queen? :rofl2:

Don't worry, as long as they keep a mike in front of Heels Up, she will continue to prove that the only thing to fear is bellyaches from laughing too hard.
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.webp

View attachment 28296
oh no a candidate who laughs! That certainly is worse than trump raping women for sure!

CACKLES, not laughs.

Trump never raped anyone.

Scared, aren't you?

These are the same morons who put a total incompetent in charge of the Secret Service.
Still cackles is better than a raping and 34 felony wants to fuck his daughter moron.

I am not scared as you are going down and I will laugh the entire time.

Oh the SS stuff? Trump says you need to get over it.

Back