How can she nt be facing charges she lied like she always does!

Many Democrats hate Republicans so much that they see the Clintons as heroes, since they are able to stick it to the GOP and get away with it. The more audacious the crime, the better.

What law did she break?

how ironic, considering that waterboarding was redefined so as to no longer be 'torture', but you still call it torture, do you not? common sense tells those of us who actually have sense what she did wrong. the only reason you're defending her is her party affiliation. no honor, no integrity, no character.

how ironic, considering that waterboarding was redefined so as to no longer be 'torture', but you still call it torture, do you not? common sense tells those of us who actually have sense what she did wrong. the only reason you're defending her is her party affiliation. no honor, no integrity, no character.

yawn, the same people who believe Hillary is guilty are the ones who changed the definition of waterboarding, not Democrats, idiot.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/ted-cruz-is-wrong-waterboarding-is-considered-legal-torture-by-most/

yawn, the same people who believe Hillary is guilty are the ones who changed the definition of waterboarding, not Democrats, idiot.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/ted-cruz-is-wrong-waterboarding-is-considered-legal-torture-by-most/

unfortunately for you idiots, i'm one of the ones who has always said that waterboarding IS torture. So not only do I believe that it's a willful misinterpretation and redefinition to legalize waterboarding, it's also willful misinterpretation and redefinition that legalizes a felony when committed by hillary.

but you have no honor, no integrity, and no character to claim the same.

So, you got no law to cite in your claim that she violated a law, I understand... you just wish it were true.

So, you got no law to cite in your claim that she violated a law, I understand... you just wish it were true.

I don't 'wish' it were true, I KNOW it's true. using wordsmithing and legalese is indicative of your lack of character, integrity, and honor.

Back