How come crazies are all of the right wing variety?

CanadianKid

You know shootings at church, bombing of abortion clinics, beheading American soldiers...etc...

The extreme left does sit ins, protests, and hunger strikes...

See the disparity?

CK

Humans all have fatal flaws, except me of course. But for the average person like a Damocles, Desh, Darla, Watermark, Beefy, etc....

They have all the human imperfections that make them fall to the dark side...Greed, Lust, Spite, Anger, Pettiness, Corruption, etc...

CK

yeah you are just perfect. A perfect what is the question.

A perfect specimen of the human race, never to be duplicated, above all the petty human frailities and imperfections. A God Among Mortals, bow down before me uscitizen and witness my greatness!

CK

Yeah, because ELF setting anonymous traps that are killing people who cut down the trees to make your house are "reasonable" to the insane people like, CK.

Or Unibomber nutjobs who think technology is wrecking the world and that we have to all live off of gathered nuts from the forest (I know it sounds like cannibalism) don't exist.

A perfect specimen of the human race, never to be duplicated, above all the petty human frailities and imperfections. A God Among Mortals, bow down before me uscitizen and witness my greatness!

CK

I bow to no mortals, and do not believe in immortals.

Yeah, because ELF setting anonymous traps that are killing people who cut down the trees to make your house are "reasonable" to the insane people like, CK.

Or Unibomber nutjobs who think technology is wrecking the world and that we have to all live off of gathered nuts from the forest (I know it sounds like cannibalism) don't exist.

Well it does make perfect sense to burn down a lodge that was made from trees so that it could then in turn be re-built by cutting down even more trees.

:rolleyes:

Wait a minute some cyclist attack a man and a pregnant lady in a car for driving instead of cycling.
The rest of them are busy burning some tree, and I'm envious as hell!!!!

Back