How Did We Ever Think Greed Was Good?

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article23569.htm

greed.jpg

Greed is a moral/character issue; therefore, the government has no business "cracking down" on it. Why do liberals insist on forcing their morals on everyone?

When many of our religious leaders started preaching greed was good then it had to be. Right?

With exception to the "prosperity preachers" like TD Jakes and Benny Hinn, what religious leaders are saying greed is good? I've never personally heard any pastor (or any typical Christian for that matter) say greed is a good thing.

With exception to the "prosperity preachers" like TD Jakes and Benny Hinn, what religious leaders are saying greed is good? I've never personally heard any pastor (or any typical Christian for that matter) say greed is a good thing.

The seed money preachers, give me money and Gawd will repay you tenfold.
There is some groaty bearded guy, then that guy from texas, I don't know their names, just their songs.

Perhaps if I put my hand on top of the TV their names will come to me?

There is some groaty bearded guy, then that guy from texas, I don't know their names, just their songs.

a drawback to having a serious discussion with atheists regarding religion is that typically their knowledge of the issue is limited to seeing three minutes of tele-evangelism while channel surfing......

a drawback to having a serious discussion with atheists regarding religion is that typically their knowledge of the issue is limited to seeing three minutes of tele-evangelism while channel surfing......

You based that conclusion on....

Here's a bunch:

n 2007, U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) opened a probe into the finances of six televangelists (or married televangelist teams) who preach a "prosperity gospel".[15][16] The six under investigation are:

* Kenneth Copeland and Gloria Copeland of Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Newark, TX
* Creflo Dollar and Taffi Dollar of World Changers Church International and Creflo Dollar Ministries, College Park, GA
* Benny Hinn of World Healing Center Church Inc. and Benny Hinn Ministries, Grapevine, TX
* Eddie L. Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church and Bishop Eddie Long Ministries, Lithonia, GA
* Joyce Meyer and David Meyer of Joyce Meyer Ministries, Fenton, MO
* Randy White and Paula White (now divorced) of the multiracial Without Walls International Church and Paula White Ministries, Tampa, FL

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosperity_gospel[/ame]

You based that conclusion on....

the post I quoted......tsk, DNC....you're not reading the posts again.....do you come here simply to share your insight with us?....if so, you're aren't getting your money's worth......because your insight simply isn't that valuable....

Quoth PiMP:

Referring to USC's post, I suppose: "The seed money preachers, give me money and Gawd will repay you tenfold.

Perhaps if I put my hand on top of the TV their names will come to me
?"

Kindly explain how USC's post proves that "a drawback to having a serious discussion with atheists regarding religion is that typically their knowledge of the issue is limited to seeing three minutes of tele-evangelism while channel surfing".

I'll wait.

Quoth PiMP:

Referring to USC's post, I suppose: "The seed money preachers, give me money and Gawd will repay you tenfold.

Perhaps if I put my hand on top of the TV their names will come to me
?"

Kindly explain how USC's post proves that "a drawback to having a serious discussion with atheists regarding religion is that typically their knowledge of the issue is limited to seeing three minutes of tele-evangelism while channel surfing".

I'll wait.
you'll wait?......standing on the starting line when everyone else has already crossed the finish line and went to the celebration party?.......he's talking about tele-evangelists, DumbNC.....that's who the bearded buy and the guy from Texas would be.....

saying you understand Christianity after watching a tele-evangelist is like saying you understand Islam because you saw a suicide bomber on the news.....

you'll wait?......standing on the starting line when everyone else has already crossed the finish line and went to the celebration party?.......he's talking about tele-evangelists, DumbNC.....that's who the bearded buy and the guy from Texas would be.....

saying you understand Christianity after watching a tele-evangelist is like saying you understand Islam because you saw a suicide bomber on the news.....

So you claim that I said I "understand Christianity after watching a tele-evangelist?" Interesting.

Back