How does it "lean democrat"?

That poll is almost 2 months old. 538 says that there is an 11% chance that Frazier will win.
That poll is the only published poll that I can find, they base their "projection" on that poll, and then how that district voted in the past.

I believe that Frazier will beat Perlmutter by 2%, even if 538 is guessing differently.

You guys are such visionaries.

Yes they are! But they see what they want to see and not reality. Remember this?

LOS ANGELES (Monday, Nov. 3, 2008) -- According to Fox News, John McCain is the next President of the United States. The news channel has said that its pre-election exit polls, analysis of future votes and research from journalists like Sean Hannity and Britt Hume has shown that McCain now has an insurmountable lead and will win at least 297 electoral votes.

"Having crunched the numbers numerous times, we are confident to say that John Sidney McCain will be the next President of the United States," said Hume on Monday. "While Sen. Barack Obama has run an historic campaign, there is no way he will be able to come back and its time to usher in an era of change."

Propaganda is a powerful tool. But the fools who follow the Faux news religion will believe anything they say. What they aren't being told is when they vote for the radical right they are voting for the corporate takeover of this country.

Yes they are! But they see what they want to see and not reality. Remember this?

LOS ANGELES (Monday, Nov. 3, 2008) -- According to Fox News, John McCain is the next President of the United States. The news channel has said that its pre-election exit polls, analysis of future votes and research from journalists like Sean Hannity and Britt Hume has shown that McCain now has an insurmountable lead and will win at least 297 electoral votes.

"Having crunched the numbers numerous times, we are confident to say that John Sidney McCain will be the next President of the United States," said Hume on Monday. "While Sen. Barack Obama has run an historic campaign, there is no way he will be able to come back and its time to usher in an era of change."

Propaganda is a powerful tool. But the fools who follow the Faux news religion will believe anything they say. What they aren't being told is when they vote for the radical right they are voting for the corporate takeover of this country.
I notice you have no link to this "amazing" news story.

Voting history of this district: Bob Beauprez (R), then Perlmutter (D). That's as long as it existed. There is no more evenly split district anywhere that I know of.

Perhaps you should email the folks at RCP.

My guess is that the district leans Democrat generally (D+4 ranking), the incumbent won fairly handily last time, and the poll released by a Republican polling outfit is viewed with skepticism.

Back