How does one engage the ignore feature on this new forum?

In your settings. The Comprehensive Ignore System unfortunately did not migrate. Later I'll install a dropdown in the postbit, but at this moment you have to go and manually add it in your user Control Panel.

In your settings. The Comprehensive Ignore System unfortunately did not migrate. Later I'll install a dropdown in the postbit, but at this moment you have to go and manually add it in your user Control Panel.

Can you help?
I just added some more garbage to my blog BUT I must have clicked the damn thing to post and not preview. Now I have two identical bits of garbage - as if one isn't enough.
How can I delete one of them, I seem to remember there was a delete function before the changes .. or am I wrong?

Can you help?
I just added some more garbage to my blog BUT I must have clicked the damn thing to post and not preview. Now I have two identical bits of garbage - as if one isn't enough.
How can I delete one of them, I seem to remember there was a delete function before the changes .. or am I wrong?

Let me go find it. You should be able to delete your own blogs...

Can you help?

Okay. If you go to the top near the title a pencil image will appear. Click on that image. One of the options will be to delete the blog post. Checkmark that, put in a reason if you want (you don't have to) and delete it.

Okay. If you go to the top near the title a pencil image will appear. Click on that image. One of the options will be to delete the blog post. Checkmark that, put in a reason if you want (you don't have to) and delete it.

Thank you very much. As we speak I am hot footing it to the site.

It says I do not have pernission. Permission??? from a freakin' machine???

Nice mess you've created here, Damo... How do I navigate back to my Thanked posts after I've clicked the automatic alert feature?

I'm going to have to add a link to it in the user cp. I'll do it tomorrow though. I'm tired.

I've been trying to upgrade the stupid thanks/groans hack and it is taking too damned long.

Ugh.

It says I do not have pernission. Permission??? from a freakin' machine???

Once you click the edit symbol, click advanced. Use the options at the top. I'm going to have to report that to the vbulletin team...

Bah. I hate this upgrade. Too danged buggy.

Okay. The easiest way to add somebody to your ignore list is to visit their profile page, there I was able to add a "add to ignore list" link that for some reason doesn't appear in the dropdown on the postbit.

Back