How does this add up in your mind?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Abortion = A Right to Privacy.

National Health Care and a Government Database with your health care records =/= a violation of a right to privacy?

How is it that a man who will not release the simplest of documents about himself expects you to give up all of yours to a faceless bureaucracy so they can determine how it would be best to save money on your care?

because politicians are elitists, and yes you friggin loonie lefties, ever democrat up there feels him/her self better than you.

we are simple peons/subjects that should be conditioned to stfu and gbtw to make our economy grow, just do what the good government tells us to do.

Yes. What’s your point?

Is there a link for this post, or was this post just a momentary stream of consciousness?

National Health Care and a Government Database with your health care records =/= a violation of a right to privacy?

How is it that a man who will not release the simplest of documents about himself ....

God, Damo, you’re providing cover for the Birthers? Didn’t you do the same for the Swift Boat liars?

....expects you to give up all of yours to a faceless bureaucracy so they can determine how it would be best to save money on your care?

Your medical privacy is protected by law. Probably, thanks to liberals. This is true of Medicare, and well as for private insurance companies. I’ve never heard of Medicare inappropriately releasing or misusing the medical information of my elderly relatives.

Have you? Is there evidence that Medicare is less safe than Blue Shield?

As a republican, I would assume you understand that anybody who pays for your healthcare needs to have the medical records. For, among many reasons, to make sure you aren’t ripping the system off. Do you suggest insurance companies and Medicare simply pay bills, without any knowledge of why or what they are paying for? I thought fraud was a major republican concern.

Yes. What’s your point?

Is there a link for this post, or was this post just a momentary stream of consciousness?

God, Damo, you’re providing cover for the Birthers? Didn’t you do the same for the Swift Boat liars?

Your medical privacy is protected by law. Probably, thanks to liberals. This is true of Medicare, and well as for private insurance companies. I’ve never heard of Medicare inappropriately releasing or misusing the medical information of my elderly relatives.

Have you? Is there evidence that Medicare is less safe than Blue Shield?

As a republican, I would assume you understand that anybody who pays for your healthcare needs to have the medical records. For, among many reasons, to make sure you aren’t ripping the system off. Do you suggest insurance companies and Medicare simply pay bills, without any knowledge of why or what they are paying for? I thought fraud was a major republican concern.
It isn't protected by the law if it is gathered by the lawmakers in order to make decisions on your care, they are no more educated on this issue than you are, and that is woefully undereducated, only two or three of them are doctors and all that I know are voting against it. There is absolutely no way the government has a right to such information, yet people seem willing to give up such an easily seen freedom so easily.

I can't believe this, the same people that are upset about somebody listening to a phone call and doing nothing about it are totally okay with the government getting into personal records and actually making decisions on what kind of care you can have. (BTW - I am equally upset about the government getting into phone calls.)

This is crap they are unqualified to make decisions on, have no business having information on, and deserve no consideration as the holders of any sort of database in that arena.

I can't believe this, the same people that are upset about somebody listening to a phone call and doing nothing about it are totally okay with the government getting into personal records and actually making decisions on what kind of care you can have. (BTW - I am equally upset about the government getting into phone calls.)

isn't it weird, how that kinda works out on their side? :pke:

How is it that a man who will not release the simplest of documents about himself expects you to give up all of yours to a faceless bureaucracy so they can determine how it would be best to save money on your care?

AMEN, bro.

So are you saying that the insurances companies and doctors do not keep your records at present?

So are you saying that the insurances companies and doctors do not keep your records at present?
I am saying that they are not the government and that I have a capacity to sue them that I would not have with a government that is abusing its authority.

BTW, "So you are saying..." is almost always a straw man.

You do have the ability to sue the government.
Not one that is abusing their authority. Much like the Japanese in the internment camps might be able to tell you about. It wasn't until many years after their rights were violated that anything could be done for them, by the time some reparations were paid many had already died. Yeah... just trust and will the government into always being beneficent, even in the US there are examples of the most egregious behavior, and when it is most abusive there is no recourse.

This is fear mongering.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be government accessible. But an e-database of medical records would be tremendously useful and would save a lot of money.

This is fear mongering.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be government accessible. But an e-database of medical records would be tremendously useful and would save a lot of money.
It isn't fear mongering, it is what has happened in the past. And I agree, hence my assertion that it shouldn't be government accessible. Why do you keep repeating this as if you are arguing against what I have stated?

It isn't fear mongering, it is what has happened in the past. And I agree, hence my assertion that it shouldn't be government accessible. Why do you keep repeating this as if you are arguing against what I have stated?

Watermark is pro tyranny. You must have forgotten. He will say anything to obscure the truth.

Back