How long will feckless Joe Biden ignore the grave threat of sharks and electric boats?

Guno צְבִי

Am Yisrael Chai
Thank God for MY PRESIDENT, Donald J. Trump, the one presidential candidate with courage enough to confront the greatest twin threats of our time: sharks and electric boat batteries.!!!!!!!!!!!!

At a recent rally, Trump brought up the dilemma that’s keeping so many Americans who ride through shark-infested waters in battery-powered boats awake at night: “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?”

It’s truly every electric-boat-using parent’s worst nightmare, assuming they don’t understand how boat batteries work and don't question why the shark that’s 10 yards over there wouldn’t also be getting electrocuted.

“Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking?” Trump smartly asked. “Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?”

Unlike Trump, Biden doesn't care if you get eaten by a shark​

These are not the kind of sensible, America-loving questions you hear from Sleepy Joe Biden. Does he even care about patriotic Americans like us, the ones who might one day be forced to choose between boat-battery electrocution or death by shark?

I doubt he cares at all. He’s too busy being both dementia-addled AND the devious mastermind of a global crime family while also turning our country into a banana republic by allowing the justice system to use a "jury" to find Trump “guilty” of “crimes.”

At the same rally where Trump addressed our nation’s shark/battery crisis – a speech many are saying was as good as, if not better than, President John F. Kennedy’s 1961 inaugural address – the man who made MAGA noted: “By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately, do you notice that? A lot of sharks. I watched some guys justifying it today. ‘Well, they weren’t really that angry, they bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were not hungry but they misunderstood who she was.’ These people are crazy. He said there’s no problem with sharks they just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming now who really got decimated and a lot of other people too, a lot of shark attacks.”

I didn't need this disturbing dilemma.

Despite his obvious cluelessness about electric boats and sharks,
I'm voting for Joe Biden,
but now I have yet another thing to keep me awake nights.

Thanks a bunch, Guno.

Back