how long

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
until the first serious assassination attempt

should we start a pool

personally, i hope it never happens, but there are just too many loose nuts out there that are armed

we have a good chance of having an intelligent well educated president - lets hold on to it

I agree.. I will be praying to the God liberals don't believe in everyday, that Obama will be safe from harm. God knows I don't want anything to happen to him... we'd have Joe Biden running the country, if that happened! OMG! Talk about the 'unthinkable'?

I agree.. I will be praying to the God liberals don't believe in everyday, that Obama will be safe from harm. God knows I don't want anything to happen to him... we'd have Joe Biden running the country, if that happened! OMG! Talk about the 'unthinkable'?

:clink:

i do not know how many people on this board remember jack, martin and bobby but i do - a very sad time in our history

let us hope (and pray) that bo lives

ps he may surprise you and be more toward center than you might think

:clink:

i do not know how many people on this board remember jack, martin and bobby but i do - a very sad time in our history

let us hope (and pray) that bo lives

ps he may surprise you and be more toward center than you might think

Its sad that this is an issue or a real fear. That some nutball would attempt to murder the man simply because he won the election.

I remember Martin's & Bobby's assasinations. Truly tragic days. Even though I was a kid I knew something seriously bad had happened.

MLK accomplished so much. I have often wondered what Bobby would have accomplished if he had lived. Of all the Kennedys, he believed in the dreams of Camelot.

Back