How many socks are to many?

giphy.gif

How many socks are to many?2?,4?10?
How many becum a sock army?
:rolleyes:

Multiple user accounts really are the scourge of American society

There is no worse crime. Can you imagine some poor person posting on JPP thinking someone is someone else only to find out that someone else is actually the same someone?

Oh the humanity

I think before we can begin to explore this topic, you will need a remedial course in fifth grade grammar. Start with the differences between, "to", "too", and "two".

You're right when I wrote that,I wasn't sure to use "to" or "too",too generally means also,which didn't fit,so I used "to".

I think 2 socks in addition is more then enough, but I opted for 3 in addition, since some already have them. I just hate it when people abuse socks. If you need socks as backup it gets lame. It's normally trolls that will come at you with an account, and slap at your rebuttal with a sock. I also hate it when noobs just seem to be socks. You can often tell by the way they handle certain people. It's how it was so simple to sniff out Q-Tip, as Annieoakley.

I think 2 socks in addition is more then enough, but I opted for 3 in addition, since some already have them. I just hate it when people abuse socks. If you need socks as backup it gets lame. It's normally trolls that will come at you with an account, and slap at your rebuttal with a sock. I also hate it when noobs just seem to be socks. You can often tell by the way they handle certain people. It's how it was so simple to sniff out Q-Tip, as Annieoakley.

What about Yaya?

Back