How Many Trees Are Killed To Make Bibles?

picardopgiantfag.gif

Did you all see the number of trees they intend to cut down and waste to put up windmills?

These fuckers are just making it up as they go along.

I'd rather have windmills than Bibles.

Then they can make bibles from the trees you idiots cut down for windmills. I heard the Audorbon society complain that windmills are killing birds. It's impossible to overstate how screwed you people are.

Then they can make bibles from the trees you idiots cut down for windmills. I heard the Audorbon society complain that windmills are killing birds. It's impossible to overstate how screwed you people are.

Windmills do kill birds. So do airliners. So do shitheads with rifles. But there is research being carried out in ways to mitigate the effects of windmills.

Windmills do kill birds. So do airliners. So do shitheads with rifles. But there is research being carried out in ways to mitigate the effects of windmills.

How much electricity does one windmill generate scrotum mouth?

I bet it's a lot. Sad.

How many are planted by the folks who cut them down? I bet it's a lot. (Actually I know it is).

How many Korans are made from that same wood? How about kids' books? Your house? How many trees die so you can live in a nice house?

Is this the only thread with rhetorical questions? Can any type of rhetorical question be asked here or only ones about trees?

How many itches can be scratched by fake nails? How many dinosaurs died to make your synthetic shirt?

Is 42" a large waist size?

How many are planted by the folks who cut them down? I bet it's a lot. (Actually I know it is).

How many Korans are made from that same wood? How about kids' books? Your house? How many trees die so you can live in a nice house?

Is this the only thread with rhetorical questions? Can any type of rhetorical question be asked here or only ones about trees?

How many itches can be scratched by fake nails? How many dinosaurs died to make your synthetic shirt?

You seem to think I'm against using wood. I'm not. I'm against wasting it on bullshit.

You seem to think I'm against using wood. I'm not. I'm against wasting it on bullshit.

Someone doesn't know what a rhetorical question is... Can you guess who?... I'll give you a hint... His initials are "America"...

What you value is "bulls*it" to others, what they value is "bulls*it" to you, and the world continues to turn regardless.

Someone doesn't know what a rhetorical question is... Can you guess who?... I'll give you a hint... His initials are "America"...

What you value is "bulls*it" to others, what they value is "bulls*it" to you, and the world continues to turn regardless.

You're flailing. Try again.

Trees used to make Bibles, copies of the Koran, or any other use of paper, are farmed for that purpose, at least in the States.
Trees used to make lumber and engineered wood products are also farmed for that purpose.

If you stop using paper, all you do is put farmers out of business.
If you stop using lumber, all you do is put farmers out of business.

And yes, it's a lot of trees.

Trees used to make Bibles, copies of the Koran, or any other use of paper, are farmed for that purpose, at least in the States.
Trees used to make lumber and engineered wood products are also farmed for that purpose.

If you stop using paper, all you do is put farmers out of business.
If you stop using lumber, all you do is put farmers out of business.

And yes, it's a lot of trees.
You didn't answer the most important question. Is 42" a large waist size?

Back