Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Retarded

• Exceptionally Retarded

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Firing Chud after one season? These people are so stupid, reading about their antics makes my head spin. I'll give them a pass on Richardson, which made some sense, but firing off coaches who actually demonstrate improvement is so fucking retarded!

Firing Chud after one season? These people are so stupid, reading about their antics makes my head spin. I'll give them a pass on Richardson, which made some sense, but firing off coaches who actually demonstrate improvement is so fucking retarded!
A lot of businessmen go into Pro Sports thinking that it just takes their business savy and money to make a champion and a profit. Most are in for a rude awakening. It's the organization where the owners and the managers have made their livings in pro sports that tend to be the most successful. Those that don't come from a sports background tend to have around a 10 year learning curve.

They're the Browns... Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. How many years running did we beat them for the chance to lose the Superbowl?

Back