How to Cure National Anthem Hypersensitivity Syndrome

So when your at home watching a sporting event on TV and the National Anthem begins do you stand up?

Funny, haven't had a conservative yet answer that question

So when your at home watching a sporting event on TV and the National Anthem begins do you stand up?

Funny, haven't had a conservative yet answer that question

Are you saying that the views we have of the NFL players kneeling, is one of them at where they live??

I'm saying, "when your at home watching a sporting event on TV and the National Anthem begins do you stand up?" Couldn't be any simpler

And I'm saying - "Are you saying that the views we have of the NFL players kneeling, is one of them at where they live??" :D

And I'm saying - "Are you saying that the views we have of the NFL players kneeling, is one of them at where they live??" :D

Are you daft man?

No, I am not saying "that the views we have of the NFL players kneeling, is one of them at where they live" but rather, third time, "when your at home watching a sporting event on TV and the National Anthem begins do you stand up?"

Lets see if you can address the quesiton now (how come I got a feeling that "I did" is going to be the reply?)

Are you daft man?

No, I am not saying "that the views we have of the NFL players kneeling, is one of them at where they live" but rather, third time, "when your at home watching a sporting event on TV and the National Anthem begins do you stand up?"

Lets see if you can address the quesiton now (how come I got a feeling that "I did" is going to be the reply?)

Then your question has nothing to do with the NFL players kneeling; but then, you knew that and you were just desperately trying to make what you thought was a point. :D

Back