How to Google

No matter what you're looking for, start with a simple search like where's the closest airport?. You can always add a few descriptive words if necessary.
If you're looking for a place or product in a specific location, add the location. For example, bakery seattle.

Source: How to Google. https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en

I have found that the Stoics, in pursuing the angling of the dangling of the metaphysical blutherdingus would approve of everything that I say because I only say those things which great philosophers tell me to say and think!

If it weren't for my MASSIVE library I wouldn't be able to take a shit without a YouTube instructional.

I have found that the Stoics, in pursuing the angling of the dangling of the metaphysical blutherdingus would approve of everything that I say because I only say those things which great philosophers tell me to say and think!

If it weren't for my MASSIVE library I wouldn't be able to take a shit without a YouTube instructional.

I am SO IMPRESSIVE in my great knowledge that only I can respond to my own massively intelligent posts! That's how smart I am. Did I tell you I've been on the internet since 2006! Yes! THIS IS MY JOB! And it's a great job. Thank heavens for the Social Security checks so that I can get food.

But I am busy spreading GREAT INTELLECT on the forum!

Did you hear about my massive LIBRARY?

Back