How to switch to mobile phone mode?

Tinkerpeach

So I am posting from my phone and I hit something and my phone switched to desktop mode and now all of the print is extremely tiny and very difficult to read.

Does anyone know how to switch back to mobile phone mode?

So I am posting from my phone and I hit something and my phone switched to desktop mode and now all of the print is extremely tiny and very difficult to read.

Shut your phone off. Then turn it on again. It will reset.

:laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

How's that fixing the Kotzebue school district going? I'm guessing poorly, if the "expert" can't even switch from desktop mode to mobile. Or just ask one of those non-existent school kids. :rofl2:

You need to provide more details.
What type of phone do you have?
What browser are you using?
What language is the phone using?

In most cases the setting will be found in the browser settings.

Here it is in Russian how to do it on an android using Chrome.
Активируйте режим рабочего стола в Google Chrome

В браузере Google Chrome начните с открытия меню Chrome (коснитесь значка с тремя точками в правом верхнем углу экрана). В появившемся меню коснитесь поля рядом с «Сайт рабочего стола», чтобы активировать режим рабочего стола.
Aktiviruyte rezhim rabochego stola v Google Chrome

V brauzere Google Chrome nachnite s otkrytiya menyu Chrome (kosnites' znachka s tremya tochkami v pravom verkhnem uglu ekrana). V poyavivshemsya menyu kosnites' polya ryadom s «Sayt rabochego stola», chtoby aktivirovat' rezhim rabochego stola.

Hopefully that helps.

You need to provide more details.
What type of phone do you have?
What browser are you using?
What language is the phone using?

In most cases the setting will be found in the browser settings.

Here it is in Russian how to do it on an android using Chrome.

Hopefully that helps.
LMAO

Back