how was day 1 of the love fest in denver?

Didn't get a chance to watch it. Whats the general consensus of Michelle?
She was great. Very down to earth, talked about family and commitment to community and why she fell in love with Obama. Plus she has that BOOTY! My girlfriend keeps telling me that I can't talk about her without mentioning the padonkadonk but I tell her that it follows her everywhere she goes so I have to mention it.

so then do you think all they cry baby Hillary fanatics have realized that she is 10x the woman Hillary is and they should be happy shes got a shot at the whitehouse?

so then do you think all they cry baby Hillary fanatics have realized that she is 10x the woman Hillary is and they should be happy shes got a shot at the whitehouse?
In a Word? Not a fucking chance! oops there is that word again. Sorry DQ.

Michell Obama's speech was very good and it doesn't hurt that she's a handsome woman as well. Unlike Carville, I thought it was a good first day. There will be plenty of time for attacks (revealed truths) on McCain later.

i don't feel bad for Kennedy since he did let that girl drown in chappy. karma sucks for him and his family.

She was great. Very down to earth, talked about family and commitment to community and why she fell in love with Obama. Plus she has that BOOTY! My girlfriend keeps telling me that I can't talk about her without mentioning the padonkadonk but I tell her that it follows her everywhere she goes so I have to mention it.

:)

Thought you might like to know that you aren't the only one getting in trouble about that booty.

DYSON CALLED ON HIS OBAMA BOOTY TALK: Paul Porter says TV One 'After Party' analyst's comment was inappropriate.

Media critic and pundit, Paul Porter says TV One's coverage of last night's DNC convention can be summed up in two words -- Gluteus Maximus.

In a statement to EUR, Porter goes on to say:

TV One's "After Party" analysis of Michelle Obama rear end by Michael Eric Dyson, lacked class while lowering the low standard for television news.

Dyson's admiration for Michelle Obama's figure was off base and deserves an apology from TV One and and the George Town Proffessor.

It's tough enough trudging through opinion based biases on a daily level with pundits and analyst, Dyson has officially added sexism to mainstream media's divorce of discussing real issues.

Michael Eric Dyson's referenced a recent trip to Europe, by labeling European women with flat rear ends and was proud to see Michelle Obama's, "gluteus maximus" as a symbol of the beauty of African American women. Education and common sense are obviously two distinct values and Dyson's comments are living proof.

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur46554.cfm

Last edited:
And James Carville was rocking PUMA sneakers. Coincidentally . . .

You gotta be kidding me. Uncool people wearing my favorite sneakers. I swear I'm gonna quit being a trend-setter cause I am always dissapointed in the end.

Back to wearing plaid button down's, and Airwalks.

:)

Thought you might like to know that you aren't the only one getting in trouble about that booty.

DYSON CALLED ON HIS OBAMA BOOTY TALK: Paul Porter says TV One 'After Party' analyst's comment was inappropriate.

Media critic and pundit, Paul Porter says TV One's coverage of last night's DNC convention can be summed up in two words -- Gluteus Maximus.

In a statement to EUR, Porter goes on to say:

TV One's "After Party" analysis of Michelle Obama rear end by Michael Eric Dyson, lacked class while lowering the low standard for television news.

Dyson's admiration for Michelle Obama's figure was off base and deserves an apology from TV One and and the George Town Proffessor.

It's tough enough trudging through opinion based biases on a daily level with pundits and analyst, Dyson has officially added sexism to mainstream media's divorce of discussing real issues.

Michael Eric Dyson's referenced a recent trip to Europe, by labeling European women with flat rear ends and was proud to see Michelle Obama's, "gluteus maximus" as a symbol of the beauty of African American women. Education and common sense are obviously two distinct values and Dyson's comments are living proof.

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur46554.cfm
Is it impossible to recognize that she is both an incredibly bright and down to earth woman and in the same breath admire her booty er ah beauty? She is a damned attractive woman and it does not stop with her big brain. I watch her and think, Jackie WHO?

Back