Howdy out there.

Snikitz

Verified User
While not new to political debate forums, I am here looking for fresh perspectives and brighter minds to learn from.

It's not about "beating" anyone, or convincing anyone to see things my way.

It's about having my own beliefs and convictions challenged so that I might developed better insights and perspectives.

I'm a 56 yr old business owner and military retiree, mixed race with 6 kids of my own, and an additional 3 permanent foster kids. I consider myself an "old school" liberal which tends to confuse people. Some will call me a screaming conservative, while the conservatives will think I am a libertarian.

Good to meet you all, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

While not new to political debate forums, I am here looking for fresh perspectives and brighter minds to learn from.

It's about having my own beliefs and convictions challenged so that I might developed better insights and perspectives.

I'm a 56 yr old business owner and military retiree, mixed race with 6 kids of my own, and an additional 3 permanent foster kids. I consider myself an "old school" liberal which tends to confuse people. Some will call me a screaming conservative, while the conservatives will think I am a libertarian.

Welcome to the board

welcome

I look forward to giving you FACTS

Back