Huckabee just Won West Virginia!

It hardly matters who gets the republican nod .. they're all losers.

McCain would be fun .. and I'd like to see him debating Obama.

Romney would be fun watching him flip-flop around looking for an audience.

Huckabee would be fun exposing the hypocrisy of so-called "evangelicals."

It hardly matters who gets the republican nod .. they're all losers.

McCain would be fun .. and I'd like to see him debating Obama.

Romney would be fun watching him flip-flop around looking for an audience.

Huckabee would be fun exposing the hypocrisy of so-called "evangelicals."

You are beginning to sound like topspin a few months ago when he was acting as though Hillarys huge lead was unbeatable.

McCain can beat Hitlary and he will run a close race with Obama.

SF-- that is why they are so against him. If he was really as irrelevant as they would like us to believe, there wouldn't be such a movement against McCain.

The reality is, however, that the Democrats pissed away what would have been a landslide election on gimmick candidates, and now realise that the Republicans still have a chance of winning if they play their cards right.

The republicans always had a chance of winning. We re-elected bush.
And 30 some percent still openly support him, not counting the closet supporters.

The republicans always had a chance of winning. We re-elected bush.
And 30 some percent still openly support him, not counting the closet supporters.

And let us not forget that it is more fun to condescendingly refer to the "30 percent", because that number sounds much more significant when it is rendered as 90 million people.

You are beginning to sound like topspin a few months ago when he was acting as though Hillarys huge lead was unbeatable.

McCain can beat Hitlary and he will run a close race with Obama.

The right wing hates McCain.

You should go look at debatepolicy.com and watch then fume at him

I guess you're right SF. Romney is the only one that could beat McCain realistically at this point.

The right wing hates McCain.

You should go look at debatepolicy.com and watch then fume at him

The far right... yeah, they don't like him. But they are a small minority and it is well past time to destroy their influence on the Reps. Do you really think anyone gives a crap what Rush thinks? Or hannity? Those two are buffoons.

Who is the far right going to vote for Desh? Hillary? Like I said, put up Hillary and see how fast they get to the polls. They will vote for anyone over Hitlary.

Obama is another story. I think Obama wins because the far right will be more likely to stay home. But it will still be a close election (as things stand today)

Back