Huckabee

Yeah, I heard about that.

Did you see his picture Tiana? He looks like a serial killer badly in need of a weight watchers meeting. As if, he might be the kind of serial killer who eats his victims after (hopefully) torturing them to death.

Ech.

I don't know what I find creepier, this guy, or those five look-alike pod people Romney boys.

LOL. OMG! He looks like a serial killer!

All I could think is "What could be worse than hanging a dog at boy scout camp?" Well....

All I could think is "What could be worse than hanging a dog at boy scout camp?" Well....

I know! He has one of those pictures that make this disaffected but still well-trained catholic girl, immediately cross herself and murmor, "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil..."

Oh Lord damo.

I'm not going to defend the allegations of the dog incident...but c'mon the guy looks a we bit(or way over-depending on a individuals personal opinion) overweight and scared to death in the photo...but a 'Serial Killer' c'mon this is a stretch...even for a political hit...so if he looked like the 'NFL' star who basically did way worse...this would be okay with you and darla?:rolleyes:

I'm reasonably sure the guy isn't working on the campaign, and probably for just this reason.

Get a sense of humor though. The guy just looks creepy.

Sorry...........

I'm reasonably sure the guy isn't working on the campaign, and probably for just this reason.

Get a sense of humor though. The guy just looks creepy.

But I find little humor in attacking ones looks which they have no control over...I was blessed with reasonably good looks and intelligence...and do not pick on others for their lack of...imho mind ya...but carry on if you and darla are a God or Godess...or any others on this board who love to hate Ann et al!

But I find little humor in attacking ones looks which they have no control over...I was blessed with reasonably good looks and intelligence...and do not pick on others for their lack of...imho mind ya...but carry on if you and darla are a God or Godess...or any others on this board who love to hate Ann et al!
Well, add the looks and the dog torturing together and you pretty much get creepy, BB. There is no avoiding that.

The guy could get some rogaine, lose a few pounds, shave, get a tan and then he'd only look like a deer in the headlights, instead of a serial killer in the headlights.

Right...............!

The guy could get some rogaine, lose a few pounds, shave, get a tan and then he'd only look like a deer in the headlights, instead of a serial killer in the headlights.

are we forgetting the pics/video ya posted on 'you tube' and here with you and your kissin' cousin(let's name him Bill...like 'kill Bill' the movie)...on your trip to Nevada...yup 'Deer in the Headlights' thats you and cousin' Bill!...:cof1:

are we forgetting the pics/video ya posted on 'you tube' and here with you and your kissin' cousin(let's name him Bill...like 'kill Bill' the movie)...on your trip to Nevada...yup 'Deer in the Headlights' thats you and cousin' Bill!...:cof1:

LOL

Not cool man!

Here is what Huckleberry supporters should pay attention to...from the link

But John Bailey, then the director of Arkansas's state police, tells NEWSWEEK that Governor Huckabee's chief of staff and personal lawyer both leaned on him to write a letter officially denying the local prosecutor's request. Bailey, a career officer who had been appointed chief by Huckabee's Democratic predecessor, said he viewed the lawyer's intervention as improper and terminated the conversation. Seven months later, he was called into Huckabee's office and fired.

Of course this behaviour is SOP for Republicans I suppose.

This if true...............

But John Bailey, then the director of Arkansas's state police, tells NEWSWEEK that Governor Huckabee's chief of staff and personal lawyer both leaned on him to write a letter officially denying the local prosecutor's request. Bailey, a career officer who had been appointed chief by Huckabee's Democratic predecessor, said he viewed the lawyer's intervention as improper and terminated the conversation. Seven months later, he was called into Huckabee's office and fired.

would also apply to either side of the aisle...Mr.Demo hack...get real for once in your pathethic life!:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's also strikingly similar to what the member of the Parole board say he did in regards to that guy who raped a distant cousin of Bill Clinton's, became a conservative cause célèbre (free the rapist, he only raped a Clinton!), and was released from jail only to go on to murder other women.

So maybe they are not all lying and only Huckabee is telling the truth, as crazy as that sounds.

Back