Hugh Hewitt/Pastor Wright

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Hugh Hewitt is playing nothing but q/a outtakes from a recent pastor Wright press conference. The more he plays the more I LOVE Pastor Wright. This dude is right on. Testify brother.

I guess Hugh is so brainwashed he can't see how great this guy is. He thinks he's helping his neocon asshole agenda. He isn't.

Who is Hugh Hewitt?

Hugh Hewitt (born February 22, 1956) is an American radio talk show host, author and blogger. He comments on politics and society from a neo-conservative and evangelical Christian viewpoint, and frequently expresses his opinions on Media bias in the United States.

Hewitt is also a law professor at Chapman University School of Law, and Executive Editor of Townhall.com. He is a native of ******, Ohio.
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Hewitt[/ame]

I get him on 920am in atlanta from 6 til 2&1/2 men comes on.

Hugh Hewitt is playing nothing but q/a outtakes from a recent pastor Wright press conference. The more he plays the more I LOVE Pastor Wright. This dude is right on. Testify brother.

I guess Hugh is so brainwashed he can't see how great this guy is. He thinks he's helping his neocon asshole agenda. He isn't.

I can see why you would love the guy...course its you that is brainwashed (or maybe brain-dead is more accurate)

http://www.tucc.org/talking_points.htm

The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology.

Racism in the raw......

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_theology[/ame]

James Cone defines the theology (Liberation theology) as thus:

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

[Black Theology and Black Power, pp. 139-140]. • "It is important to make a further distinction here among black hatred, black racism, and Black Power. Black hatred is the black man's strong aversion to white society. No black man living in white America can escape it...But the charge of black racism cannot be reconciled with the facts. While it is true that blacks do hate whites, black hatred is not racism.

Malcolm X was not far wrong when he called the white man "the devil."

If there is any contemporary meaning of the Antichrist (or "the principalities and powers"), the white church seems to be a manifestation of it.

[Black Theology and Black Power, p. 73] • "Black theology cannot accept a view of God which does not represent God as being for oppressed blacks and thus against white oppressors. Living in a world of white oppressors, blacks have no time for a neutral God. The brutalities are too great and the pain too severe, and this means we must know where God is and what God is doing in the revolution. There is no use for a God who loves white oppressors the same as oppressed blacks.

Here's the first thing you see, when you click on KKK Bravo's wiki link:

Wiki put a disclaimer on the article, in large font, stating:

"The neutrality and factual accuracy of this article are disputed."

KKK Bravo, you didn't even notice that disclaimer, and you certainly didn't disclose it to anyone on the board.

You WANT to believe Obama belongs to a racist church. You NEED to believe it.

And your willing to reinforce your partisan, and pre-concieved notions by citing a wiki article that has been tagged as being probably factually inaccurate.

What a hack.

Shut up, bravo, you ignorant zionist twatface, so ready to attack anyone who dare assert racial pride or indignation equal to that of your jew masters.

Shut up, bravo, you ignorant zionist twatface, so ready to attack anyone who dare assert racial pride or indignation equal to that of your jew masters.

Just a few questions:

Why would you be "proud" of your race? What did you do to become "white"? How is it an accomplishment? Do you think that the great things other people have done will rub off on you, or you deserve some of their accolades because they are of the same "race"?

Just a few questions:

Why would you be "proud" of your race? What did you do to become "Black"? How is it an accomplishment? Do you think that the great things other people have done will rub off on you, or you deserve some of their accolades because they are of the same "race"?

See this cuts both ways!;)

Just a few questions:

Why would you be "proud" of your race? What did you do to become "white"? How is it an accomplishment? Do you think that the great things other people have done will rub off on you, or you deserve some of their accolades because they are of the same "race"?

That's a good question. The older I get, the more dangers I see in Pride.

Just a few questions:

It's like this homey, check it out. In a society which tries to shame me as an individual for being white, or actively discriminate against me because of my race, or what individuals of my race have previously done, it's a natural rallying point of defense. In a social world the number of alliances individuals can accumulate increases his ability to get along successfully. I would like a color blind world, but in lieu of that, I'm not going to allow myself to be guilted out of existence. No. I will assert my pride in any of the categories society puts me in.

When they take the race checkboxes off job applications used to selectively discriminate against individuals, I will start to consider race irrelevant.

We all should be proud of our heritage.

It's like this homey, check it out. In a society which tries to shame me as an individual for being white, or actively discriminate against me because of my race, or what individuals of my race have previously done, it's a natural rallying point of defense. In a social world the number of alliances individuals can accumulate increases his ability to get along successfully. I would like a color blind world, but in lieu of that, I'm not going to allow myself to be guilted out of existence. No. I will assert my pride in any of the categories society puts me in.

When they take the race checkboxes off job applications used to selectively discriminate against individuals, I will start to consider race irrelevant.

We all should be proud of our heritage.
Conversely, why would you be ashamed you are white? What did you do to become that? When was your choice day?

One should not be either proud or ashamed of an accident of birth. It is baseless.

Back