Hunter Biden to Go on Trial in Gun Case, Days After Trump Was Convicted

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
On Monday in Delaware, one of two trials will begin in which President Biden’s son will defend himself during a presidential election year.

Hunter Biden will go on trial on gun charges on Monday in Delaware within walking distance of his father’s campaign headquarters in Wilmington, less than a week after former President Donald J. Trump’s felony conviction in New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/02/us/politics/hunter-biden-gun-trial-delaware.html

I thought he was immune from the law.

On Monday in Delaware, one of two trials will begin in which President Biden’s son will defend himself during a presidential election year.

Hunter Biden will go on trial on gun charges on Monday in Delaware within walking distance of his father’s campaign headquarters in Wilmington, less than a week after former President Donald J. Trump’s felony conviction in New York.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/02/us/politics/hunter-biden-gun-trial-delaware.html

Hunter already went to court and a deal was struck. A Repub judge rejected the deal.

Priorities, people.
Forget about Hunter Biden and concentrate on finishing off Trump.
What's your prediction, NN? How is it that they just can't seem to "finish off" President Trump...after all these years...TDS just never triumphs in the end...we always bounce back from those evil ones who mean to destroy us because of their hate...;) (Hunter is well protected...he's traveling and living with Dad, and in Biden territory...)
And Good Morning:)

I wonder if the NRA is going to come to Hunter Biden's rescue, like they would for a Magatard???????????

So?

If Joe Biden has weaponized the DOJ, it's really weird that he ordered them to go after his son.

Everything the goofy Trumpys say about justice in America is being proved wrong. Doofuses like Top are not able to see the truth. Trump gets the best treatment in trials like any other rich man in America. Can you imagine what would happen to you if you made public derogatory and dishonest proclamations about a judge and trial as it is going on?
Trump's money has delayed the other trials because he has a staff of lawyers fighting for him. If he loses the presidency, he will flee. He knows what he did. The other trials are slam dunks. Trump will get jail time.

What's your prediction, NN? How is it that they just can't seem to "finish off" President Trump...after all these years...TDS just never triumphs in the end...we always bounce back from those evil ones who mean to destroy us because of their hate...;) (Hunter is well protected...he's traveling and living with Dad, and in Biden territory...)
And Good Morning:)
Good morning, TOP.

I think it's premature to say that we can't just finish off President Trump.
We might and we might not,

but I feel no remorse in viscerally hating those whose existence literally diminish my life,
and Trump is clearly such a person.

I don't think he's a human being, and I don't think he possesses any human rights.
Whatever it takes to finish him off, legal, extra-legal, or outright illegal,
I'm on record as favoring it.

He appointed the American Christian Taliban to the Supreme Court,
and we don't know whether or not it's America itself that's "finished off."
I suspect that it is. If we're going to stay like this, than I HOPE that it is.

How you can refer to his clan of miscreants as "We" is astounding to me.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any insult a person could say about me
that could be worse than "Nifty Niblick doesn't hate Donald Trump with every fiber of his being and beyond."

At my advanced age and level of decrepitness, I believe I would physically assault anybody who said that about me.
Even if I died doing so, it would be a moral imperative to try. I couldn't look at my family if I didn't.

Don't worry; Hunter is a party member and son of the Ruler of our Banana Republic. He isn't subject to laws.

Good morning, TOP.

I think it's premature to say that we can't just finish off President Trump.
We might and we might not,

but I feel no remorse in viscerally hating those whose existence literally diminish my life,
and Trump is clearly such a person.

I don't think he's a human being, and I don't think he possesses any human rights.
Whatever it takes to finish him off, legal, extra-legal, or outright illegal,
I'm on record as favoring it.

He appointed the American Christian Taliban to the Supreme Court,
and we don't know whether or not it's America itself that's "finished off."
I suspect that it is. If we're going to stay like this, than I HOPE that it is.

How you can refer to his clan of miscreants as "We" is astounding to me.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of any insult a person could say about me
that could be worse than "Nifty Niblick doesn't hate Donald Trump with every fiber of his being and beyond."

At my advanced age and level of decrepitness, I believe I would physically assault anybody who said that about me.
Even if I died doing so, it would be a moral imperative to try. I couldn't look at my family if I didn't.
Ok... I believe you..

dark-brandon-is-a-terrible-father-v0-8ws2bqr2jd4d1.jpeg

Yes, Hunter Biden goes on Trial for checking the wrong yes or no box on a form that asked, "Are you actively taking illegal drugs"?

Well, that is kind of a vague question! Define actively!

Well, after looking it up in the dictionary, the dictionary defined "Actively" as an adverb that means "In and active manner".

So unless he was taking a drug while filling out the application. HE TOLD THE HONEST TO GOD DAMN TRUTH!

When the GUNTARDS get serious about Gun Control. they will ask questions on the Application that are not so vague!

Actively? Do you mean NOW at this moment? Within 20 minutes ago? 20 hours ago? 20 days ago? 20 months ago?

How would anyone know how to honestly answer this vague question, where no time parameter was defined in the question?

The question itself is about as stupid as asking, "Have you ever lied on an application before"?

Trust me, THIS QUESTION WAS WORDED THIS WAY FOR A REASON, so that any GUNTARD could just say- "I didn't know what you meant by actively" if challenged by the legal authorities that be.

This was a law that was never intentioned to be challenged in the first place, SO GOOD LUCK PROSECUTION!

Next case please, because I just HUNG THE JURY ON THIS ONE!

Last edited:
Back