Hurricane Helen

ExpressLane

Verified User
This sounds like it is going to be a very bad one. When hurricanes hit in the big bend area of Florida they tend to be very bad. This one can potentially produce big storm surges. This one is the kind you should evacuate for if you live on the coast and are in its path. I wonder if we will see Kamala going to Florida and acting Vice Presidential.

Bunch of woosies. Just stand on your front lawn in your MAGA hat and chant ' There is no global warming, there is no global warming ' and bluebirds will tweet above your head as the shrieking tempest becomes a pleasant breeze with accompanying harps.

This sounds like it is going to be a very bad one. When hurricanes hit in the big bend area of Florida they tend to be very bad. This one can potentially produce big storm surges. This one is the kind you should evacuate for if you live on the coast and are in its path. I wonder if we will see Kamala going to Florida and acting Vice Presidential.
Nothing like politicizing an expected disaster.

I'm sure she'll go to Florida right after she goes to the border...

Maybe she can use Trump’s major marker and change the path of the hurricane

You were doing so great. Tsk.

Back