I am a trend setter

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
I notice that since I started making a presence on APP that others have followed suit particularly one little attention seeking git.

I do know how to blaze the path don't I?

We are posting with you in APP in an attempt to keep you corraled and out of the real forums until you die.

We are posting with you in APP in an attempt to keep you corraled and out of the real forums until you die.

Bet you go before I do. My sense is you get closer and closer given how vile you have become. Your pending demise has made you bitter.

I would advise striking up a relationship with God and accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior

Bet you go before I do. My sense is you get closer and closer given how vile you have become. Your pending demise has made you bitter.

I would advise striking up a relationship with God and accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior

I would suggest to you reading God's word and actually practice Christ's message.

You're accusing someone else of being vile? LOLZ

I have a relationship that you wouldn't believe or even understand, because it is so good.

Just so you know ILA, God is disproving of you. I'm no religious whacko but I know what the rules are and unless you repent of your vile racist and hateful ways you probably should invest in some fire retardant clothing.

Just so you know ILA, God is disproving of you. I'm no religious whacko but I know what the rules are and unless you repent of your vile racist and hateful ways you probably should invest in some fire retardant clothing.

You don't worry about me and my relationship with Jesus Christ. Worry about your own eternal soul

Listen to him, ILA. OCA knows about this stuff. He has invested in a suit of retardant clothing and wears it 24/7.

I notice that since I started making a presence on APP that others have followed suit particularly one little attention seeking git.

I do know how to blaze the path don't I?

As someone who has always in fact been a trendsetter, I can assure you that all you demonstrate is the tendency of the brainwashed to come out together with what they have conditioned to say, sort of 'Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. :)

Back